PDA

View Full Version : Copperstate Mustang Club

Torchmach
03-20-2005, 04:41 PM
Everyone in Central Arizona should know about the Copperstate Mustang Club, We hold our General Meeting every second Sunday of the month at 1 PM at the Community Hall of the Mount of Olives Church 3546 E Thomas Road in Phoenix. You can check out our Monthly Newsletter The Mustang Mirror online at www.copperstatemustangclub.com

rsnider
04-04-2005, 11:05 AM
Hope everyone had a good time on the Pony run Sunday afternoon. I can't imagine how burned out the out-of-state participants must have felt at the end of the day pulling into their driveway after a five hour fun run followed by a six hour drive home?!!!!

Do you know where "RedMach1" is going to post his pics? Mine didn't turn out very good. Oh well... still learning, and it had been months since I'd had the camera out.

Torchmach
04-04-2005, 11:01 PM
Rick,
Go to the Southwest Regional Area Forums, I started a new thread "Looking Back on the CMC "A Gathering of Mustangs" Show. Hopefully RedMachone will post them there. To bad about your pics, they looked good on the preview screen. :notsure:

What about Me !!!! I got 4 Hrs of sleep Fri night, and 5 1/2 on Sat, I saw that comming though, and took Mon off. It was a good weekend for Mustang fans, and a lot of out-of-towners went home with trophys, and memories of a good time. :yes:
Darel

rsnider
04-05-2005, 09:16 AM
Have you heard of anyone that is going to the "Cruise on Central" on Saturday?

Torchmach
04-05-2005, 10:55 PM
I just heard about it today from the "kid" with the Fox Body Mustang at work. Might be the last time for a Cruise on Central with work on the light rail project coming up. Should we call for a Meeting of "The Mach 1 Mafia"??? :yes:

rsnider
04-06-2005, 09:46 AM
Last Fall they allowed us to save spaces until 4 (?) Then all spaces were fair game. We managed to get a few Mach's in a row. I just don't feel up to getting there at 2pm... I've got a ton of Honey-do's around the house. Maybe we could gather around 5 and cruise there as a group?

If anyone else is up to getting there early and trying to fight the angry mob to safe spaces that would be very cool.

Torchmach
04-06-2005, 10:12 PM
I have a 2PM appointment at AZ Dyno Chip, going to get my car on the rollers and get some numbers with and without the C&L MAF kit. Then we will get some exhaust mods going. Meeting somewhere off Central, and cruising as a group might be a good idea. Somebody could bring Eric as a ride along we could talk Mach's, but if He brings up going to the Soccer Mom night, He is out-ta-there!