PDA

View Full Version : FS: 04, Comp Orange, 5spd, Dayton, OH

Sellis1012
02-16-2005, 07:33 PM
It's perfect. Interior upgrade with added 40th ann. emblem by 12v outlet. Interior still has rich leather smell. I don't smoke, neither does anybody else in my Mach. 10,500 miles, almost all miles put on driving between Lima and Wright Patterson on I 75 while activated (except for trip to 40th where the underside of trunk got signed). Completely stock. Shaker technical service bulletin for rattling complied with. Looks like the other 1038 Comp. Orange Machs. If I don't sell it, I will never get to finish my other Mustangs. If I never finish my other Mustangs, I will never be able to sell them, invest the money and retire. $22.5 or best.

JLG41MACH
02-16-2005, 08:10 PM
It's perfect. Interior upgrade with added 40th ann. emblem by 12v outlet. Interior still has rich leather smell. I don't smoke, neither does anybody else in my Mach. 10,500 miles, almost all miles put on driving between Lima and Wright Patterson on I 75 while activated (except for trip to 40th where the underside of trunk got signed). Completely stock. Shaker technical service bulletin for rattling complied with. Looks like the other 1038 Comp. Orange Machs. If I don't sell it, I will never get to finish my other Mustangs. If I never finish my other Mustangs, I will never be able to sell them, invest the money and retire. $22.5 or best.

Your only 38! What are your other Mustangs? If they are "classic" mustangs, take your time to restore them... they will be worth more 10 years from now, and will beat the stock market in value. Restore them to stock= Big money. :yeh:

Sellis1012
02-16-2005, 09:27 PM
J,

I wish they were considered classics! Holding onto them for 20 years would be like rolling dice in the stock market. Could pay off big time, or could just break even. The two that are in restoration are a 79 turbo Cobra with 35k original miles. The other is a 91 triple black GT. Body is perfect but could use paint and a new top, tranny, and clutch. I have an 86 GT that is done. I had been buying, fixing up and selling, rolling the money over, then I got activated and bought the Mach. Now I'm up to my ears in projects. I'm a youth pastor and would like to retire early after my wife gets her nursing degree. Then I could become a bum and freeload off her. Seriously, Not too many 65 year old youth pastors around. Instead of starting a new career, retirement would be nice.

JLG41MACH
02-16-2005, 09:35 PM
J,

I wish they were considered classics! Holding onto them for 20 years would be like rolling dice in the stock market. Could pay off big time, or could just break even. The two that are in restoration are a 79 turbo Cobra with 35k original miles. The other is a 91 triple black GT. Body is perfect but could use paint and a new top, tranny, and clutch. I have an 86 GT that is done. I had been buying, fixing up and selling, rolling the money over, then I got activated and bought the Mach. Now I'm up to my ears in projects. I'm a youth pastor and would like to retire early after my wife gets her nursing degree. Then I could become a bum and freeload off her. Seriously, Not too many 65 year old youth pastors around. Instead of starting a new career, retirement would be nice.

I hear ya. I've dumped a lot of $ into a lot of vehicles, only to get the short end. The '86 was a sweet car. You gotta do what you gotta do,

Good Luck. :CHEERS:

Sellis1012
02-16-2005, 09:53 PM
My 86 is a sweet car. I have had it longer than any other car now. I have it just the way I want it. Maybe someday heads and a cam...

spiderwebb
02-22-2005, 11:46 PM
Hey im interested in your car i was wondering if its still for sale....u can email me or just post a reply spiderwebb600rr@aol.com

bonescrub
02-24-2005, 11:51 PM
IF car is still for sale please email at swhite@gt.rr.com

Sellis1012
03-09-2005, 08:54 PM
Sold to Spiderwebb. I feel depression setting in already.