PDA

View Full Version : Firebird International Raceway

black_mach_03
02-04-2005, 09:25 PM
Im heading up there next friday night on the 11th from Tucson. Any other machers out there want to meet up?

QTRPONY
02-05-2005, 07:40 PM
Im heading up there next friday night on the 11th from Tucson. Any other machers out there want to meet up?

Sorry, this friday is no good but look me up in a couple of months.

BTW-IMHO Firebird sucks. Especially on street drag nights. I quit going there several months ago and I have continued to hear bad things from those that live in the east valley. Most guys I know-even those that live in the east valley make the drive out to Speedworld which is probably another 50 miles north of FB coming from Tucson:

http://www.speedworldmotorplex.com/index.htm

They have a T/O lane running on Saturday and Street drags on Saturday night but nothing on Friday. Not sure if that is an option but the track will probably be in better shape and they are more of a "mom & pop" operation and treat you a lot better than at FB.

Again just my opinion.

Torchmach
02-09-2005, 09:15 PM
My Mach is at Five Star Ford right now (Syncros going out on 4th gear) should have it back by Friday. Word is that there will be rain on Friday, would be good to get all the Mach's from Phoenix, Tucson, Yuma together sometime(Who has the Azure Blue 03' in Yuma?). Maybe a meet up in Casa Grande on a Sat Afternoon ? :yes:
Keep on Machin'
Darel