PDA

View Full Version : FS: 2003 Torch Red 5spd, Hollis, NH

musicalmerlin
02-04-2005, 06:21 PM
The car currently has 20,500 miles on it. Driven by adults only. The worst thing that's ever happened to the car is chirping the tires on the highway onramp.

I have not made any performance mods to the car. Both the passenger seat and shaker scoop TSBs have been applied by the local dealer. The only modification I have had done to the car is the application of the daytime running lights kit from Ford. The only repair issue we've had with the car is a minor leak in the passenger rear quarter window which the dealer fixed. I have all the documentation regarding these.

As you can tell in the title, I'm in NE. The car *never* goes out when there is a chance of snow in the winter, and only goes out once in a while during the winter on nice days to keep the mechanicals in good working order. The car always gets a bath at the end of such drives to keep any lingering salt away from the car.

The car comes with the balance of the 5yr/75000 mile warranty I have purchased for it - $50 deductible.

The asking price is $22000. I should have photos to post on Monday the 7th.

As for why I'm selling it, well, my wife and I bought 2 Mustangs back in '03, and figured if that wouldn't get us pregnant, nothing would! Happy to say, we've got one on the way, but the back seat of the mustang just is *not* deep enough to put an infant seat in. Nor is the trunk big enough to carry all the baby paraphenalia. The car has been very good, very dependable.

musicalmerlin
02-10-2005, 08:32 PM
Changing price to $20000/b.o. Still no pictures, between the wonderful snow days and getting home after dark all the time. :rolleyses