PDA

View Full Version : GT40 at Berge

ASUMach1
01-28-2005, 04:30 AM
Hey guys sorry I posted this in the wrong area I think. But I was over at Berge a couple of weekends ago and due to the recall on the GT40's Berge had his personal car in the showroom. Check http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/showthread.php?t=29429out the thread w/ pictures

Torchmach
01-28-2005, 11:25 PM
Jason,
Last time I was there 5 Star had one hidden in the back. You must be going to ASU on a football Scholarship if you are looking at GT 40's.

Keep On Machin' :yes:
Darel

ASUMach1
01-31-2005, 11:37 PM
Hey Darel how was the track on saturday, or did it rain all day. I know when I got to LA on friday it was pouring. And I am on a scholarship of some sort.....it's called the scholarship of Mom and Dad. I just wish that I could afford to even touch that GT. Hope everything is going well and keep me posted on when the registration forms are posted for the Spring show and pony run.

Torchmach
02-02-2005, 12:57 PM
Jason,

We got rained out Sat. eve. Too bad, we had some good Mach 1 spirt going for us. Check in on the other thread "Speedworld vs Firebird" for continuing info. We are trying to get feedback from Ethan and Tuck on a good day to rescheadual.

I did WSU on a partial Baseball Scholarship,( righthanded junkball middle Reliever, wasn't go enough for ASU, UofA). They were good at finding jobs to keep me in money though.

Copperstate Mustang Club has a meeting this weekend, will have more info and registration forms after then.

Keep on Machin' :yes:
Darel