PDA

View Full Version : Any other AZ Mach 1's going to Knotts Berry this Year???

Torchmach
01-20-2005, 11:59 PM
Who else in the Phoenix area is driving their Mach 1 to Knotts Berry Farm/ Fabulous Fords Forever Festival this April 17? I was the only AZ Mach 1 in the main group last year, the Southern AZ Mustang Club (Tucson) had 3 Mach's but were in their own lineup as they were celebrating their 40th anniversery as a club. The total Mach 1 turn out in the main group was 19 Mach's. There had to be 24-26 Bullitts. With final production numbers in we outnumber them 16834 to 5582, so lets show some Mach 1 Pride. :yes:

You got to think of this as West Coast Mustang Mecca, (Got to go there at least once in your lifetime.).

Keep on Machin'
Darel

rsnider
01-21-2005, 10:12 AM
Hey Darel,
We've got a wedding in Michigan April 23rd or it could have been a possibility. The yellow Mustang Registry has a Vegas run in the middle of May. Maybe Gloria and I could squeeze that one in? I've seen the magazine coverage of this event, it looks like a hoot. Have a good time and post pics.

Torchmach
01-22-2005, 08:50 PM
Sorry you can't make it Rick. You and your Camera would have had a good time, last year they had over 2000 Fords, 800 of which were Mustangs. Will buy a couple extra Memory Cards for mine. Anyone else interested ?

Keep on Machin' :yes:
Darel