PDA

View Full Version : MustangLife.com

ourstable
12-29-2004, 10:08 AM
We're an internet club with chapters in 13 states so far. Lots of friendly folks on the site. Some of the chapters do have actual meets and get togethers.

4V FURY
01-25-2005, 10:40 PM
We're an internet club with chapters in 13 states so far. Lots of friendly folks on the site. Some of the chapters do have actual meets and get togethers.
all true. in the midwest forum, for example, i have invited registry members to an all day track rental put on by the ohio chapter of mustang life/buckeye mustang club. :cool: :cool: :cool:

ylopony
01-28-2005, 06:32 AM
all true. in the midwest forum, for example, i have invited registry members to an all day track rental put on by the ohio chapter of mustang life/buckeye mustang club. :cool: :cool: :cool:

Hey Dawn, could you tell us more about this Mustanglife.com and it's clubs. :LAUGH:

J/k Dawn.

Dawn and 5.0 are right. We do have a lot of fun. Dawn is the chapter president in the Washington State chapter. I know they have just had a dyno day about a week ago, and meet almost every Friday with their Mustangs at a Starbucks or one of those coffee joints.

The group that I belong to is the Ohio chapter, also known as the Buckeye Stangs. We are a very active group. We do g2g's, mod parties, and just hang out.

Last year we put on a Mustangs only car show with Summit Racing and had over 125 Mustangs show up. It was a huge success. Summit Racing asked us to put it on again which will be held on August 13th. This time we are planning on having some of the vendors in the Mustang industry there as well.

This year we have also rented Norwalk raceway on two dates in the summer. The first will be on May 20th and the second date will be on Aug.19th. We have exclusive use to the track for four hours with no waiting for anyone else or any distractions. Nothing but Fords and almost all are Mustangs.

If anyone has any interest in this group and may like some info,then just shoot me an email. I'd be more than willing to fill you in on it. I should also say that we as a group do not charge for a membership fee. It's all about friends, fun, and Mustangs. :gears: