PDA

View Full Version : Leather interior

bluemachwon
02-04-2003, 01:41 AM
Okay, we've talked about waxes, shakers, flat blacks and decals...but what about my awesome black leather seats?? THis will be my first car with leather interior...and I've seen what leather seats left to themselves will do in my Brother's T/A....but what do you do to keep them looking as beautiful as the outside? Very curious and all advice would be appreciated. Thanks...

Walt
02-04-2003, 07:21 AM
Originally posted by bluemachwon
THis will be my first car with leather interior...and I've seen what leather seats left to themselves will do in my Brother's T/A....but what do you do to keep them looking as beautiful as the outside?

I would clean and condition the leather at very regular intervals. Personally, I use Lexol cleaner and Lexol conditioner. You can buy it at just about any auto supply store, but I offer this link just as a reference. (http://www.topoftheline.com/noname2.html)

I sure hope that this is better quality leather than the leather in my last Ford. No amount of care was able to maintain it!

03MachPonyGrl
02-04-2003, 07:30 AM
For the record....just wanted you to know the leather seats are not black, its dark charcoal grey. You'll be happy with the interior color. I had this color interior in my 2000GT Mustang, but definitely prefer these leather seats in the Mach a whole lot more...they just seem to hug you.

bkeen
03-04-2003, 04:19 PM
For the record, there isn't a whole lot of leather on these seats! They are leather trimed! I could be wrong but I don't think there is any leather in the back seats.... They will probably hold up better than all leather anyway.....

:THUMBSUP: