PDA

View Full Version : tornando???

fonzymach03
02-02-2003, 12:53 PM
no flames please but wats this thing on tv i keep seeing the tornado fuel saver it says its susposed to help mpg and give more power does this thing actually work?

falcongtho3
02-02-2003, 01:01 PM
The store I work at does sell this product. I have not used it, yet. My intentions are to get a few more miles on the car and then either dyno or track test it stock. Then I'll add both a K&N filter and Tornado and redo the test. Some of my coworkers have used the tornado and say they do what they advertise, I am skeptical. I notice on the packaging that claims are based in conjunction with the use of a K&N filter, a product that I do know from experience that does work! If time/funds/patience allow, I'll try to use these products together and seperate to see if there's any snake oil being peddled here.

Bullitt_#1346
02-03-2003, 10:23 AM
Go over to stangnet or corral and do a search for tornado. You will see what a piece of junk it is. There are all kinds of those things advertised on infomercials. None of them actually work.

Several people have dynoed their cars with them and they usually make less power because they restrict the air flow. Don't waste your money.

;)