PDA

View Full Version : OK Machs- Cool Autumn Nights Car Show

Shaker04
09-30-2004, 08:39 PM
Saturday Oct. 2nd is the Cool Autumn Nights Car Show hosted by the Oklahoma Mustang Club @ Crossroads Mall in OKC. We will have our own class ( '03-'04 Machs). It would be cool to see 10,15,or more Machs at this show. Check the link below for more info.
Mach 1 class isn't on show flyer, but there is a mach 1 class.

Car Show Info (http://www.okmustangs.com/flyers/coolautumn.pdf)

:CHEERS:

5OhNA4.6
10-01-2004, 04:18 PM
Is anyone meeting up before hand? I'll plan on being there at 1500 or so.

-Kyle

10mmPhil
10-01-2004, 07:06 PM
my mach really isn't in showcar shape...dirty,mach,dirty

but i will give her a wash and see you all there.

acmech
10-02-2004, 01:50 AM
Kyle, call me I might meet up with you in the city to give the mach a final polish. We can swing by and get john and christy.

5OhNA4.6
10-02-2004, 07:24 AM
Dave, I'll hollar at you when I wake up at 2. How does the Walmart parking lot at I-40 and Macarthur @ 2:45 sound? Also, bring those Steeda CC plates and I'll take them off of your hands.

acmech
10-02-2004, 11:48 AM
sounds good.

Mister L
10-03-2004, 11:59 PM
Sorry I missed this one. I had to go to Houston on Friday and got back about 4 pm on Saturday. Honestly I had totally forgotten the car show until 830 pm............by then it was too late.

Maybe next time. Headers, H pipe, lowering, CC plates, Bumpsteer all complete. Most all the bugs are worked out. Sounds good, runs good. Need to finish the rear axle mods now. Still leaning to a set of cams tho!

Marty

Mustangdude
10-04-2004, 12:18 AM
You missed a good one Marty. We had 9 total. :THUMBSUP: We only lacked a yellow and black to have all the colors represented. Dave mentioned about having a GTG soon.

OKMach1
10-04-2004, 03:20 PM
No black ones!!! No wonder a competition orange one won the class;) Sorry I missed the show but I am scheduled to return to the States on Thursday and am looking forward to the next GTG. I am having some serious Mach withdrawals after a month separation. Congratulations on winning the Mach 1 class John. Maybe I'll get to meet you at the next Mach or Deadhorse GTG.

Kevin

Mustangdude
10-04-2004, 03:29 PM
There were 3 trophies awarded: John and Christie's Comp orange, Phil's red, and Keven's DSG. Congrats to all of them. :CHEERS:

OKMach1
10-04-2004, 04:02 PM
I saw a post about John winning on the Deadhorse boards. Kudos to Keven and Phil as well.
:CHEERS:

Mister L
10-05-2004, 01:51 AM
Congrats to the group!!!!!!!!!!!!! I agree, we shoulda had a Black one there. Maybe next time.

When's the next push for a get together? Need to see all the colors show up. I really need some good photos of my car. Anyone have a decent camera?

Comp Orange, Torch Red and DSG. Hats off to ya!!

okc-AZURE
10-05-2004, 02:17 AM
We still need to have the Hooters meet!!!! I've been waiting for the wings... and a good photo op!!!!!!

Okla.Mach1 03
10-07-2004, 12:29 AM
Sorry I missed this show. I would really like to meet everyone sometime. I am building a new house so I don't have much down time.
My Mach just sits in the garage most of the time. I have had it a little over a year and it only has 2200 miles on it. So you see I bought it to look at. Not really, just not a daily driver. Let me know when the next gathering will be.

Mike

03BlkMachOne
10-11-2004, 11:46 AM
Ok guys and gals. I am very sorry my Black Mach 1 was not there at the show. It is not a "show" car, but we should have had one there. I have been very busy with a lot of home projects and have not had time to go anywhere. I am free now and ready for another meet. Just let me know when and where.

Also, on the name the club project, I still like Oklahoma Shakers but using the R code designation is a good idea too.

How about "Oklahoma R Codes" or "R Codes of Oklahoma"? After all, only the Mach 1s get the R code designation.