PDA

View Full Version : Cruise on Central 2004

rsnider
09-28-2004, 11:20 AM
Does anyone plan on going to Central Ave. on Saturday, Oct. 9th, for the big Phoenix Cruise on Central night?

Unfortunately it is difficult to find single spaces at Park Central Mall by 4 or 5 pm. To be able to park as a group we will need to gather by 1 or 2 at the latest! I don't believe you could reserve parking for others without military backup.

If enough of us Mach'rs were interested, we could meet at Park Central, jump into "support" vehicles, and all go to lunch somewhere close by. By the time we got back things would be getting interesting. Last Spring things were jumping by 3 or so. Then the rain hit and we all hid for about an hour.

If we organized we could BBQ, or at least make sure everyone in our group had cold water or soda, and some snacks to munch on.

Is there anyone from OUTSIDE the Phoenix area that may be comming?

So... is anyone interested?

Sodbuster
10-04-2004, 07:10 PM
I'll be there....but then you knew that :COOL:

ASUMach1
10-04-2004, 07:56 PM
I'll be there just tell me when we're meeting.

rsnider
10-04-2004, 08:22 PM
On the East side of Park Central Mall at around 1 pm. I'll do my best to keep spaces for everyone... but I'm not taking a beating for anyone.

ASUMach1
10-04-2004, 08:24 PM
awwww c'mon why not?:SMASH: just a little beating never hurt nobody. Is there anything that needs to be brought? Ie; canned food, or unwraped toy? I remember hearing something about that once. Mabye i'm wrong

Torchmach
10-04-2004, 10:08 PM
:COOL: I'll be there too, with Wips and Chains!!! 1PM is good,and I'll bring a camera, we can line up our Shaker Hoods. Hopefully we will hear stories from Las Vegas too. I can fill everyone in on San Diego.
Keep on Maching,
Darel

rsnider
10-04-2004, 10:28 PM
Bring a cooler with lots of fluids (not beer). Bring a folding chair, sunblock, detail supplies, etc.

ASUMach1
10-09-2004, 03:49 AM
Just wanted to make sure that we are still meeting at 1 on the East side of Park Central Mall. That's off Central and Osbourne right? See ya' guys tomorrow