PDA

View Full Version : Car Show & Cookout 10/10/04

408coupe
09-25-2004, 03:24 PM
2nd Annual Northern Va Mustang Club Car Show Information !!

Sponsored by Caldwell Consultants

October 10th, 2004
10am-Dusk
(Schedule Times will be out soon)

Algonkian Park- Shelter #1 (47001 Fairway dr, Sterling, Va)

The car show will have the classes as listed below. Trophies will be awarded in a "Popular Vote" format and a 1st, 2nd & 3rd Place Trophy will be awarded in each class (Modified and Daily Driver)

Mustang Classes
(Daily Driver & Modified)
1965-1978
1979-1993
1994-2004

All Cobra Class

Specialty Mustang Class
( Roush, Saleen, Steeda, etc.)

All Truck Class
(1st , 2nd, 3rd Place Only)

All Ford Class
(Anything other than a Ford Mustang and Ford Truck)
1979-2004
1978-Older

Best in Show Trophy

The time schedule will be set up soon, and will be posted here... Stay Tuned.
This show is a "No Music" event (meaning no music from the vehicles, all music will be provided by the NVMC)
The judging will be a Popular Vote format, no intensive inspections, etc. It's for fun and heck you could win a FREE trophy to boot

NVMC Club Picnic

Also scheduled for the same date and location is the 1st Annual NVMC Cookout. The NVMC will be providing the Dogs, Burgers, chips and Beverages (soda/water) at this event, it is "FREE" to all NVMC Members, their families (includes significant others) and car show participants. We will be at Shelter #1, and have picnic tables, grills, and music entertainment. Bring your loved ones and come out and have fun. We only ask that anyone who would like to bring a side dish, desserts or additional drinks please do and let Ebby at n2o408coupe@comcast.net know what you plan to bring. Any extras that people are willing to bring will be appreciated by all. Also, there should be room for any games, activities you may want to do.

Please email me or give me a phone call if you will be attending, we want to make sure that we have enough food and refreshments for everyone
thank you

If you have any question please email me and hopefully I can answer them or call my cell.....

This event is open to all Mustangers & Ford Owners, etc. not just the NVMC, so come on out NCRMC, Racers Den, Tri Cities Mustang Club, MAMF, Delmarva Cougar Club members, etc.

If you would like to offer assistance, please email Dan Sloan or call him (571)921-0084
( NVMC Show Contact)

Ceece Coburn
NVMC Co Founder
(571)233-6213