PDA

View Full Version : 8/28/04 Car Display at Firestone

2MACH_IT
08-29-2004, 09:06 PM
Saturday the Golden Hills Mustang Club and Vaca-Valley Vettes car clubs got together for a car display at the local Firestone dealer by the mall. I just thought I would post a few pics since we managed to get quite a few Mach 1s to turn out and represent the club. We had 3 2003's turn up, one in white, grey and my red one. The yellow car is a GT with the CDC hood scoop/shaker kit. You can also see the rear corner of our club president's blue 72 Mach 1.

And yes, that is a kid in a mustang pedal car riding around. The pedal car is painted Honey Gold to match his dad's 65 fastback and has matching pony interior and license plates to match the fastback. His dad figured that would be good starter car for his son until he's old enough to drive the fastback. ;)

2MACH_IT
08-29-2004, 09:10 PM
And another shot of the group. You can see the 65 fastback in the background. We had two other Mach 1 owners stop by for visits too over the course of the day.

2MACH_IT
08-29-2004, 09:17 PM
And the rest of the cars in the front of the store.

medicmatt
08-29-2004, 09:20 PM
Nice wheels on the red one.:D How many inches did you lower it?:confused:

2MACH_IT
08-30-2004, 03:31 AM
I covered installation and corner measurements waaaay back when I did the install in this thread (http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17713). That should answer the height question. Yeah, the dark wheels turn a lot of heads and add to the nightime "stealth" factor considerably... not that I would ever consider doing something that would encourage the need for stealth. :D