PDA

View Full Version : Screaming Yellow spotted

Mustangdude
08-20-2004, 02:22 PM
Just wanting to know if the owner of the 04 Screaming Yellow Mach that I saw around 7:15 am this morning heading south on I-44 by the fairgrounds in OKC is a member of the registry? I have seen it several times this week. We have managed all the colors but Yellow at our local Mach GTGs. Post up and let us know!

:COOL:

acmech
08-20-2004, 11:42 PM
Some high school kid has a yellow one there in Yukon. It has Texas plates. I talked to him at the Wendy's parking lot.

Did the one you saw have trailer hitch?? I still can't beleive I saw that. A 12' enclosed trailer behind a mach.

Mustangdude
08-21-2004, 03:22 PM
Unfortnately, I was going north and he was going south so I did not get a real good look at it. A trailer hitch??? To each his own but I wouldn't make my Mach a mule.

I actually saw a yellow one out at Coopers a couple of months ago when I took mine in for an oil change. I asked around but the owner was not in the shop.

I also met a guy with a Zinc Yellow one at the Pony Drive this summer. I know he is from Edmond but did not get his name and number. I need to try and see if I can locate him.

Dave, if you see the dude in Yukon and get a chance to talk with him, tell him about the Registry and our group.

acmech
08-21-2004, 09:10 PM
I talked to the kid. He just looked at me with a blank stare. Just a punk whose daddy bought him a cool car to drive to high school.
I also saw a ornge mach1 parked at the movies in the yellow lines. There was a yellow one parked across from it in the first parking spot on the north end of building. Was that yours? It was about a month ago.

mstangfrk95gts
08-22-2004, 02:22 AM
Ive seen it twice now between OKC and Yukon/El Reno on I-40.

still not a big fan of tha Yellow, but i also never thought id own a bright car myself....that wasnt a classic that is.

we need to figure out who it is and get em to the next get together.

John

5OhNA4.6
08-22-2004, 05:33 AM
I spotted a yellow 04 last weekend while I was working on NW Expressway around midnight. It was saturday night, right after our meet. I ran the tag and it checked to a guy out of Edmond. Don't remember the name though.

Mustangdude
08-23-2004, 01:27 AM
It was not mine at the movies. I generally only drive it where I am assured of ample parking and know who will be parking next to it. When I drive it to work occasionally, I park at the end of the parking lot and straddle the lines. Everyone respects this and does not park near it except for the dude who occasionally drives his 99 C5 Vette. I will see if I can contact the zinc yellow in Edmond.

JusMachN
08-26-2004, 12:39 AM
Hmmm, Thought this one was about me LOL... I was on the I-44 and I-40 yesterday heading back from Illinois.. Figured I would post anyways. Did not see any other mach's in my travels

Mustangdude
08-26-2004, 12:51 AM
What time of the day were you passing through OKC yesterday JusMachN? As a matter of fact I saw one yesterday afternoon around 5:00 drive time headed for parts north. Was it you? I was in my daily beater pickup. Hope your trip was a good one.

I tried to contact the guy with the zinc yellow 03 yesterday. I am pretty sure he said he worked at the Edmond post office. So I try to call and it is an 800 which goes to a central call center some where. All they would do was take a message and send an email. I may or may not hear from him.

JusMachN
08-27-2004, 12:33 AM
Well, looking at my gas receipts I was in OKC at 3:55 PM. I think that we stopped to eat after I got fuel, so it may have been me you saw. Went to the KFC accross the street from the Shell station on Macarthur.

I should have been going South or West though, so maybe it was someone else.

Mustangdude
08-27-2004, 01:12 AM
Originally posted by JusMachN
Well, looking at my gas receipts I was in OKC at 3:55 PM. I think that we stopped to eat after I got fuel, so it may have been me you saw. Went to the KFC accross the street from the Shell station on Macarthur.

Next time you are passing through, let me know and I will try and arrange a GTG with some fellow Machers. There are a couple of us that only live a few miles west of where you ate. :CHEERS:

Mustangdude
08-27-2004, 01:18 AM
Welcome to the Registry Jelly Roll. How long have you owned your Screaming Yellow Mach? Keep monitoring the board, we will be organizing another GTG soon. Better yet, send me a PM with your contact info (name, phone #, etc) and I will get it added to our group list. I will try and contact Okla.Mach1 03. :COOL:

o4yellomach
09-18-2004, 11:24 PM
i saw your white mach the other morning on 44 i would like to meet up with fellow mach 1 owners. I ran into a gentleman at joe cooper a few weeks ago with a black 03 he got my email and said he would be in contact when you guys all get together so we can get my screaming yellow out there well hope to meet up with you soon

Mister L
09-28-2004, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by o4yellomach
i saw your white mach the other morning on 44 i would like to meet up with fellow mach 1 owners. I ran into a gentleman at joe cooper a few weeks ago with a black 03 he got my email and said he would be in contact when you guys all get together so we can get my screaming yellow out there well hope to meet up with you soon

That was me you ran into at Joe Cooper in MWC and I added your name to our distribution list and sent it to the group. I had just picked mine up from alignment after lowering and installing CC plates, Bumpsteer and springs.

:THUMBSUP: