PDA

View Full Version : Can't get speedcal install to work(houston area)

RotaryMagic
08-19-2004, 02:10 AM
Anyone installed a speedcal and know how to make it work? I can't seem to figure out how to get my speedcal to work. It's plugged in everything correctly and the speedo is now dead. I dunno what the hell is wrong? I'd appreciate some help if anyone is in the houston area.

H-TownMachI
08-19-2004, 02:21 AM
Try this tech forum at DallasMustang http://www.dallasmustang.com/techforum/viewtopic.php?t=486

RossG
08-19-2004, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by RotaryMagic
Anyone installed a speedcal and know how to make it work? I can't seem to figure out how to get my speedcal to work. It's plugged in everything correctly and the speedo is now dead. I dunno what the hell is wrong? I'd appreciate some help if anyone is in the houston area.

I got mine to work without any issues. We are having a tech day this weekend. Bring it over and we can look at it. Let me know if you need directions to the tech day

Ralph Greene
08-19-2004, 01:14 PM
Contact (PM) TriblackCobra over on corral.net. He designed them and gives good tech advice. He won't mind you contacting him.

bullitt
08-19-2004, 04:55 PM
g froce in friendswood

RotaryMagic
08-19-2004, 05:50 PM
got it fixed, it was a blown fuse for the cigarette lighter... no wonder my phone wouldn't charge on that cigarette lighter haha... it finally clicked that that was the issue.