PDA

View Full Version : September

POLSMACH03
09-01-2002, 07:21 AM
Well folks we are now into September.

We are one month away from production and the good news (at least in my eyes) the "DOG" boys have brought us from the front should help ease the pain.

We are almost there!!!!!!!!

mgk2
09-01-2002, 07:35 AM
polsmach3...how soon do you expect to see your car arrive?

POLSMACH03
09-01-2002, 07:47 AM
Well as I ordered 5/16 (first/only at my dealer; a large volume dealer but NOT a big stang house) I am hoping to have it by November 1.

I'm sure I'm up there in the overall MACH priority list and I guess it all depends on how the schedule gets laid out.

As soon as the snow flies she's getting parked for the winter so hopefully we can get to know each other a little before next spring.

BULLITT680
09-01-2002, 12:19 PM
Three and a half months ago I ordered a new car for myself...but due to my Alzheimers acting up I can't seem to remember what I ordered. It wasn't one of them LS1 Chivielays was it?

POLSMACH03
09-01-2002, 02:29 PM
Likewise; seems like 3 1/2 YEARS ago..........

mgk2
09-01-2002, 05:01 PM
With my order taking place 6/21/02;but asking for springtime delivery, I feel like I am waiting to become a papa again..:p :D :cool:

socalmach1
09-01-2002, 09:25 PM
I hope the first person who wrecks or has their Mach 1 stolen is not a member of this site:(

POLSMACH03
09-01-2002, 09:35 PM
Lojack is going in mine. Not to mention that it will pay for itself w/the insurance reduction in this wonderful Commonwealth of Massachusetts.

34Ford
09-02-2002, 08:30 AM
Whats a ballpark figure on a Lojack system?

I just found their site.http://www.lojack.com/

I dont see any prices.

Dennis

POLSMACH03
09-02-2002, 08:46 AM
Hi Dennis.

Not sure now but was $$700 for top of line that utilizes the ford remotes back in October 2000 for my 01 GT. I'm not sure but I think dealer has option to set own price. I suggest you check with lojack on that though.

Lojack is a local Mass company and is very big up this way with our nice high insurance rates (metro Boston). It's a really great idea and a top notch theft deterrent.

mgk2
09-02-2002, 08:47 AM
Is anybody thinking about Sept.11th! I am wondering if anybody is starting to become troubled by the idea those radical "cells" may still be working to show more terror and pain on people like ourselves who work so hard to treat everyone with due respect and dignity!:D :D
Well I thought somebody had to express this idea,not to bring anybody doubt from our personal persuit of happiness,ie the 03Mach1...:D :D :D

POLSMACH03
09-02-2002, 08:51 AM
How can you not. Saw an interview this AM on the tube with the photographer who took the flag rasing photo of the three firefighters. Seems like just yesterday.

falcongtho3
09-02-2002, 09:20 AM
It does seem like only yesterday. It was my day off, and I spent the entire day soaking in the days events. As a potential 'can of worms' that has been placed into this thread, I know that it is visited by a diverse and intelligent mix. I feel that there is a lot of thoughts out there that should be heard. My own feelings are that this forum is a perfect mirror of what makes this country great. The ability to choose (Ford, GM, Mopar, new, old, car, truck, SUV, Mach, Cobra, Pony,etc.) is a basic right we enjoy. We are held in contempt by many because we enjoy this ablility, because we use our computers to expresss our desires and opinions. WE may wait in line for our Mach's, but not for food.
We may have been kicked, and kicked hard, but none of this is over. When it's over, those responsable will be the first to know. God Bless America, and those who serve her in all the ways there are to do so. :)