PDA

View Full Version : New supporting vendor for Mach1registry.com , New Era Performance .

New Era Perform
07-16-2004, 10:48 PM
New supporting vendor for Mach1registry.com , New Era Performance .

I just thought I should introduce the company as a new sponsor for this board , we sponsor many other boards as well and have been in business for a few years now so some of you may already know of us .

Please take this time to check out the website www.neweraperformanceparts.com , we have a secure online server with shopping cart and can take visa , mastercard , and discover , and paypal through the website as well . The phone lines are open 10am-5pm Monday through Friday at 585-865-1832 for ordering and tech .

We are an authorized distributor for many part lines and frequently run sales and gp's , looking forward to running specials to the members on the board ! I can be reached via email at sales@beweraperformanceparts.com with questions .

Thanks for looking !!

Thanks ,
Mike
www.neweraperformanceparts.com
Sales and Tech assistance
sales@neweraperformanceparts.com
585-865-1832:)

03mach1
08-18-2004, 08:54 AM
Let's welcome Mike to our supplier/vendor support! Without businesses like this that want to help everyone out and support this site, we would not be as popular as we are today! :)

Thanks! and Welcome!

Jester
08-18-2004, 01:48 PM
Hope to get some good deals soon, Mike!!:THUMBSUP: :CHEERS:

New Era Perform
08-28-2004, 04:29 PM
Thanks for all of the welcomes guys , when you guys have a suggestion for a GP , just give a hollar and I will see what I can come up with .

Thanks ,
Mike
585-865-1832

USMarine
09-02-2004, 02:32 PM
Just placed an order for SLP Loudmouths. Great price and free shipping.

Thank you

JusMachN
09-02-2004, 04:07 PM
Welcome Mike, thanks for supporting the site.. Taking a look at yours now. :CHEERS:

New Era Perform
09-02-2004, 05:21 PM
Thanks for the order !! It shipped out today , fedex will automatically email you the tracking number .

Thanks ,
Mike
585-865-1832

reddeath
09-02-2004, 06:28 PM
I just wanted to drop a note letting everyone know that Mike is a great guy to do business w/. I ordered my slp catback from him a while back, and w/o going into boring details, he took care of me due to a screw up on slp's part, wasn't even his fault but he took it upon himself to rectify the situation. He also answered my emails very promptly.

USMarine
09-02-2004, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by New Era Perform
[B]Thanks for the order !! It shipped out today , fedex will automatically email you the tracking number .

Thanks ,
Mike

No, thank you! Not long after I received my order confirmation from your company, Fed Ex was e-mailing me with shipping info and a tracking number. This was all in a short period of time and I was just amazed.

Again, thank you for the lowest price I could find, free shipping and quick service.

Semper Fi