PDA

View Full Version : should i be worried?

Red03Shaker
06-19-2004, 12:33 AM
today when i was parking my car parralely i scratched and bent out a peice of metal that the radiator thing is connectected to. the radiator doesnt look damaged, by the peice of metal looks ugly sticking out, under the car, im jus pissed to did something to my car jus cuz the curb is to **** high/my car is to low. should i be worried or jus hammer it back in shape? im pissed. another thing im pissed about gas prices dropped 5-10 cents in gas stations around town, and i jus filled up yesterday

MachImportKilla
06-19-2004, 06:12 AM
Hard to say, post some pics or have someone see it in person. Good luck :THUMBSUP:

SFMach1
06-19-2004, 06:29 AM
don't me pissed, but that sucks. Just last night I was going to take the 92 east on ramp from hesperian and I just wanted to mess around so I put it in secound gear and stepped on it... well my car fish tailed really bad, I stepped on the brakes and I headed right to the light post and just tapped it. :mad: lol how stupid (know that I think about it) but I was all worried. It just made a small dent on the bumper so I'm going to replace it soon.

alex04mach1
06-19-2004, 06:34 AM
mine was rear ended by this fat b***h!
now that her insurance is paying for the damages, i decided to change the rear bumper w/ a cobra. to at least not have that GT look,

Red03Shaker
06-19-2004, 08:43 PM
that sucks u barely tapped it? a few month aog someone hit my car when it was parked. the touch up paint is ugly, but better than before. the shop was chargin 600 bucks to fix it. but i didnt know who did it so i didnt want to do it threw my insurance

muddman
06-19-2004, 09:41 PM
Man guys settle down if you cant handle the mach id be more the happy to take it off your hands:SMASH: :THUMBSUP: