PDA

View Full Version : Installed Predator tune..one problem..

bludgeon
06-15-2004, 10:29 PM
I installed the Predator tune today and the modification options seem to be missing Tire size and Traction control. They're just not there. They're listed as options in the manual. I'd really like to turn off that traction control. Anyone else have this issue?

Also, does Diablosport have a tech support number? I looked all over their website to no avail.

The Predator has r42b on it.

FordMan
06-15-2004, 11:22 PM
Traction control on/off is a sub-setting is under the axle ratio settings.

Diablo's tech support number is 561-908-0040. I talked to Brian or Chris whenever I called.

bludgeon
06-16-2004, 12:34 AM
Hey cool, thanks. I'll have to check it out. It doesn't say that in the obviously photo-copied, sparse manual.

FordMan
06-16-2004, 09:43 AM
I couldn't find the traction control setting either the first time I dowloaded the performance tune, and finally had to read the instructions that came with the unit (mine are in a spiral bound booklet and not photocopies). The contact number for Diablo is listed on their web page but is sort of hidden in small type in the Downloads tab under the "Predator PC Interface" section. They also answer e-mails, though it sometimes may take a day or so.