PDA

View Full Version : SpoilerCam!!!

Dawg
06-13-2004, 04:41 PM
Here's another clip from my upcoming Mach 1 video.

http://mysite.verizon.net/res7f4ol/dawgvideoproductions

Jester
06-13-2004, 04:57 PM
I like how the fat guy sees the camera and reacts. What is the guy with the radio saying? All I get is "I got the guy in the left lane.........." Then big guy says "oh shyte" and you can't hear Mr. Radio anymore.

Nice vid. You sure whooped the white Mach1 pretty good. I love the Flowmaster 40's sound too!!

Dawg
06-13-2004, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by Jester
I like how the fat guy sees the camera and reacts. What is the guy with the radio saying? All I get is "I got the guy in the left lane.........." Then big guy says "oh shyte" and you can't hear Mr. Radio anymore.

Nice vid. You sure whooped the white Mach1 pretty good. I love the Flowmaster 40's sound too!!

Thanks.

I've tried to hear what he was telling the tower, but you got about as much as I could. I guess the tower was deciding whether to make me take it off or not. Denton has been pretty cool about it so far. I hook everything up after tech-in so that way I can get to the line before they notice. Next time it will be ROOFCAM!!!

The other Mach 1 was P38wannabe and he's learning to race like me. He had another run at 8.77 which was faster than my best run of the night.

The Super 40's are sounding a lot better now with some miles on them, but it's not as loud as I want. In Feb. I'll put in a full exhaust - Hooker headers, mid-pipe & cat back. I'm still undecided about the mid-pipe and catback.

Jester
06-13-2004, 05:21 PM
OK, Mr. Radio either says "spoiler" or "slower" before the "oh, shyte" comes out. What a hamm!!!
Hey, at least he moved out of the camera's way to let you get a clear shot of p38wannabe's Mach.

03SHKER
06-13-2004, 05:28 PM
Wont let me watch it??? :(

Dawg
06-13-2004, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by PURSPD2
Wont let me watch it??? :(

Verizon Sucks!!!

Check back in a bit. I apparently have low bandwidth which means only a couple of viewers at a time.

In a couple of months I'm going to find another provider with better bandwidth, etc...

:THUMBSUP:

Red03Shaker
06-13-2004, 10:39 PM
hey thats a kool *** view. but whats a p38 wannabe?

Dawg
06-14-2004, 01:35 AM
Originally posted by Red03Shaker
hey thats a kool *** view. but whats a p38 wannabe?

Thanks. P38wannabe is one of the registry members screen names. His actual name is Mario.

SFMach1
06-14-2004, 01:57 AM
sweet, that's a cool camera shot. :THUMBSUP:

redwolfstang
06-14-2004, 02:03 AM
funny vid :THUMBSUP:

hawk
06-14-2004, 11:49 PM
Ok, forgive the silly OT question, but - What can play these videos? I am using my windows 98 laptop, and Windows media player wants a codec that won't install because it is "unsigned". I tried winamp but it crashes hard trying to play it. Are these files some kind of xp-only mpg file format? I have played mpg files many times on here, so I don't get it.

Dawg
06-15-2004, 12:46 AM
Originally posted by hawkpilot
Ok, forgive the silly OT question, but - What can play these videos? I am using my windows 98 laptop, and Windows media player wants a codec that won't install because it is "unsigned". I tried winamp but it crashes hard trying to play it. Are these files some kind of xp-only mpg file format? I have played mpg files many times on here, so I don't get it.

It should work. The files are .wmv (xp media player) that have been converted over to mpg. I know it will work on Win98 7.1 Media Player because I had to install it on my parents pc.

When I went to play it for the first time it did download a codec and then it worked fine.

I'm not sure how to get it to work on yours. As a last resort, you can always unload Media Player and reinstall it from www.microsoft.com. If you do this, make sure you get the correct version for your OS (98 or 98SE).

hawk
06-15-2004, 01:43 AM
Hehe cool videos! I reinstalled the media player, but it still didn't work, so I downloaded all the codecs I could find on microsoft's site, and finally got it to work.

Thanks for the advice...

p38wannabe
06-15-2004, 01:52 AM
P38wannabe is actualy the nick name of my old airplane. It was a 1946 Ercoupe 415C with whooping 85 hp. The tail looks similar of a P38 therefore P38wannabe ... :LAUGH: