PDA

View Full Version : help with predator

luvmynad
06-05-2004, 12:53 PM
i got my predator yesterday and checked to see if it had the updated info. dont remember the number but it had at the end of it. everything went smoothly until it was 60% installed then it kick it out and said that the install failed. after reading all the posts about having being stranded and getting the computer reflashed, i was like great! but the predator actually had my old tune in it and was able to reinstall the original tune and drive home. but now when i tried again to install the predator tune it says that there is no predator tune to install. whats up with that? anybody else run into this?:confused: i foolowed the instructions to a T.

04BlackMach
06-05-2004, 01:28 PM
I think it's time to call Diablo.

dcpatters
06-05-2004, 02:21 PM
updated = 7r42b or 7r42c

Listed at the top of the LCD screen.

luvmynad
06-05-2004, 02:56 PM
it has or had the updated b program out of the box. if its missing from the predator, can i still down load the c program from diablos site? is it just a patch or the complete program?

dcpatters
06-05-2004, 05:16 PM
I saw an earlier post because some of us had drawn the same conclusions, but the "c" version contains the previous calibration update for the Mach 1. I am not sure which member confirmed this but they did personally talk with Diablosport. As for a patch, I cannot say for certain. Only one way to find out. :D

04BlackMach
06-05-2004, 06:52 PM
Revision C was updated for the Bullitt

Mach1 w/Shaker
06-05-2004, 09:18 PM
Yes, use revision "C". It contains an updated Bullitt calibration, but it also contains the Mach1 calibration updated in revision "B". I spoke to a tech at Daiblo yesterday by phone who confirmed this info.