PDA

View Full Version : Help MAIN COIL WIRE HELP HELP

williamsrt
06-04-2004, 05:39 PM
Help Please,

Can anyone tell me where the main coil wire is? It should be 12v and located were? I need it to run my tach if I hook up to one of the coil wires it only gives me rpm for that coil I need the wire and color that ties all 8 coils together is there such a thing for a 03 or 04 Mach? I tried the main red wire that goes back to the computer and split it off after I tested it with a volt meter all 8 connect into this one red wire, but it does not sense the rpm it is only for power....

Thanks.....

Randall Williams

Family Man
06-04-2004, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by williamsrt
Help Please,

Can anyone tell me where the main coil wire is? It should be 12v and located were? I need it to run my tach if I hook up to one of the coil wires it only gives me rpm for that coil I need the wire and color that ties all 8 coils together is there such a thing for a 03 or 04 Mach? I tried the main red wire that goes back to the computer and split it off after I tested it with a volt meter all 8 connect into this one red wire, but it does not sense the rpm it is only for power....

Thanks.....

Randall Williams

Randall, try a search for coil, I remember seeing here somewhere but can't remember how to do it. I hope this helps.