PDA

View Full Version : Scottsdale AZ Pavillions

rsnider
05-12-2004, 11:12 AM
On Saturday May 15th the Yellow Mustang Registry is meeting at the Pavillions. I don't know how they would feel about showing up unannounced... but I would think any yellow Mustang would be welcome?

I was told to be there around 1:30 p.m.

I'll take some photo's. It will look like a field of sunflowers!

FLOWER POWER!

intmd8r
05-13-2004, 08:25 PM
Sweet - that's quite a long haul for me, but I may try to make it out for that. That would be an awesome site to see! :THUMBSUP:

rsnider
05-13-2004, 10:13 PM
The organizer e-mailed me and the number of Mustangs expected has dropped. There are around 10 confirmed, and he is expecting somewhere around 18 to actually show up.

If you have never been to the Pavilions on Saturday night you should try and make it. It is really something. They get somewhere around 250 hot rods, exotics, dragsters, etc.

intmd8r
05-14-2004, 02:26 AM
I used to live in Chandler and went there all the time with my Z and the Phoenix F-Body Association. :o

I haven't been up there yet with the Mach, though, because it's about an hour from the house.

I'm definitely going to try and make it, though. I LOVE yellow and I'd be much more proud going in the Mach! :THUMBSUP:

rsnider
05-14-2004, 11:20 AM
If you can make it watch for the row specifically for "Clubs". I am going to put out road cones in an effort to reserve spaces.

Hope to see you there.

You can't miss me, I'll be the one by the yellow mustang!

(03 Mach 1).

intmd8r
05-16-2004, 02:34 AM
Sorry I wasn't able to make it out tonight - our afternoon plans turned into evening plans, too.

So how was it? I want to see pictures! :D

bimachular
05-16-2004, 04:07 PM
We were at the Pav. last night, my wife has a yellow 73, I also took my 04 Mach. There were 8-9 03/04 Machs there, 2 were yellow. The total yellow must. was 18. There was around 65 cars there. A good group from Tucson was there maybe 10(?) cars. Had a lot of fun. The Arizona Mustang Club that organized last night, welcomes all Mustang people. The next event will be the Sat before Thanksgiving, it will be for food donations for the needy. They are also trying to get some Mustangs out htere every third Sat night, it will be in the same spot just north of MCD's.

intmd8r
05-16-2004, 08:31 PM
Man, I really missed out! :(

But I did park across from a sweet DSG Mach at Target today! ;)

Well, hopefully I'll be able to make it out for the Thanksgiving event. Sucks that the Pavilions are just so far away.

bimachular
05-16-2004, 09:28 PM
I10 to the 202 to 101 North and your there. Shouldn't take more than 45 minutes. It's fun seeing that many stangs at one time!!

intmd8r
05-18-2004, 01:20 AM
Well, I certainly know how to get there - I have a client not more than 10 minutes from there! :p

But it certainly eats up the evening and the gas to do so.

I'll get out there one of these days, but it probably won't be until the fall.

Sodbuster
05-19-2004, 11:44 PM
Ok so those of you who know me know that I have a DSG Mach, but my good friend Rick has the fine yellow Mach1 in these pics and I finally got them posted for him. Here you go Rick....they all look great. :THUMBSUP:

Sodbuster
05-19-2004, 11:50 PM
Another pic

grlshy
05-20-2004, 01:31 AM
hey tim and rick. I just wanted to drop a quick line to let you know heather gave birth monday and 12:38pm to the new love of my life. He was 7lbs15.2oz. and was 22" long. he is doing really well and so is momma. You guys need to let me know next time you get together now we have a new mach fan!!!!!!!!!!

rsnider
05-20-2004, 10:39 AM
WOW... congratulations to you and Heather!!!!!!! I'm happy that everything went well. Tim and I have had a tough time getting together to "play". Tim and Donna have been so busy with their new house and all.

Give Heather a BIG hug from all of us.

Later,
Rick

AZDave
05-20-2004, 11:50 AM
Hi Eric. That's great news. Congratulations. :THUMBSUP:

Sodbuster
05-20-2004, 09:32 PM
Congratulations to Eric and Heather. A bouncing baby boy :CHEERS: I'm glad to hear that everyone is doing well and yes Eric...we'll let you know when the next get together is. I drove by your place last night and was tempted to do a burnout in your driveway but there was a car there :rolleyes:
Cant wait to see your son :THUMBSUP:

intmd8r
05-20-2004, 10:02 PM
Wow! Those are great pics - I would have loved to have seen those in person.

And even though I don't know anyone personally from these boards yet, congrats on the new baby! :CHEERS: