PDA

View Full Version : joliet area

BADNBLUE
04-19-2004, 07:47 PM
Just wondering if im the only one in this area with a mach? The only other one ive seen, I see quite freeqently is a yellow one in the newlenox area. If anyone goes to RT66 let me know.:THUMBSUP:

mach1grrl
04-20-2004, 11:25 AM
Hey I live in south Naperville and I get down to Joliet to see friends every now and then. I have an azure mach. I saw my first mach in my area over the weekend...we're not all that common...lol! I have never been to RT66 but have been wanting to head there a couple times this summer. Maybe we can try and get some people together.

BADNBLUE
04-20-2004, 09:20 PM
I would be up for that:HOPPY: Wonder how many people we could get to go? best part it is 5min away.:gears:

mach1grrl
04-20-2004, 09:45 PM
I think we could get a pretty god number of people...if not, ah well, we'll still have good time! Like I said, never been to the track before, so I will enjoy it no matter what!

gilmoujr
04-20-2004, 10:17 PM
:THUMBSUP: I live about 7 hours away but my brother-in-law's father owns part of that track (about 1/13th I think - and he also owns the "Winner's Circle" performance shops in the Joliet Area). Anyway, I can try to get somthing together (sponsored by the track or Winner's Circle) to see if we can get the box seats for families. First, I need to know who all is interested in something like this. Also need to know if it will be Mach 1's only or Mustangs in general. If we can come up with some real numbers, they might be up for it... I am not sure if we could reserve a day for ourselves or if we could have an event during test/tune or something...

Jim

red302
04-20-2004, 10:43 PM
I'd be in if I could make it on the day ya pick. We're an hour away from there, but Route 66 is where I go when I take the GT out to play for T&T nights. Really nice track!

mach1grrl
04-21-2004, 12:04 AM
Yeah count me in. It wouldn't matter to me whether it was mustangs in general, or just machs. Whatever the consensus is.

BADNBLUE
04-21-2004, 09:02 PM
You know im in! There going to be holding another nmra race this year again that would be cool to get together at that if enough show up maybe they could have a Mach class:THUMBSUP:

BlackSunshine
04-21-2004, 11:05 PM
i'm up for that also.....just let me know when......I can't wait till the car shows start and car cruizes begin!!

JusMachN
04-22-2004, 12:35 AM
:OFFTOPIC: Red302, I saw you were from Peru and thought I would say hey. I was born and raised in LaSalle/Peru. LP class of '87. I have been away for the past 17 years in the Navy though. Should be home sometime this summer. Maybe I will bring the MACH with me. :D

red302
04-22-2004, 09:59 PM
JusMachN....Small world aint it?! L-P Class of '75 here. Hell ya, bring the car with ya, and we'll hook up and cruise. And thanks for helping to keep the homeland safe for the last 17 years!!! :CHEERS:

Grif054
05-12-2004, 09:57 PM
I am from the Downers Grove area and count me in as well. I have also been going to a small car show in Lemont on Saturday nights. So far I have been the only Mach there but they are happy to have me. Anyone interested let me know and I will give the Details. And, as far as going to Rt. 66 just let me know when.:THUMBSUP:

2Fast4U..Chevy
05-13-2004, 12:00 PM
Count my tight *** in i will be glad to come spank some shakers

yellow-mach-1
06-13-2004, 03:29 PM
that yellow mach is mine i live in lockport and ive seen a couple of machs around theres a black one in lemont and ive seen a blue in joliet also a white and a ornge one at 66

yellow-mach-1
06-14-2004, 04:26 PM
lets get all the machs togeather

mach1grrl
06-14-2004, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by yellow-mach-1
lets get all the machs togeather

Hey I am up for getting the machs together! I have only seen one other mach in my area-Naperville. It was another blue one like mine! Would love to hang out with more machs!

Grif054
06-14-2004, 07:38 PM
We have 3 Choices. 1. we can meet at the car show in Lemont on Wednesday night in the downtown area. 2. We can meet at the Friday night car show in Downtown Downers Grove. 3. We can meet at the show at 127th and State in Lemont just south of the town. (At the Burger King) on Saturday night. If any of these places will work for you Machers' let me know. If you have any other ideas let me know and I will be there. All of these events are weekly for the rest of the Summer. I think it would be cool to meet ahead of time to assure all of us Machs can park together. Nobody will mess with us then for sure! :THUMBSUP:

yellow-mach-1
06-15-2004, 10:39 PM
for this month and have of july i get tues and wensdays off so ill be at 66 on tuesday and the lemont car show on wensdays if u c this ill be at lemont tomarrow

BADNBLUE
06-15-2004, 10:46 PM
the blue one in joliet would probbably be mine. we hang out at raceway pizza at jefferson&hobalt on the weekends.