PDA

View Full Version : Rear Seat Delete GP Buy

loathe
04-19-2004, 10:20 AM
I was wondering if anybody is interested in group buying RSD kits on ebay. Right now, he sells for $89 (will be lowered if there is a group buy), compared to $140 on www.rearseatdelete.com--and dosen't seem to have any negatives whatsoever. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=42612&item=2474155715&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

GotMach1
04-19-2004, 10:47 AM
can we get them carpet matched?
I would be interested if it matched the oem carpet!
that would be slick!

Marc.

loathe
04-19-2004, 01:22 PM
i will email him tonight about carpet matching on the mach. In the pictures they look black, and are carpets are black too, so it shouldn't be a big of a deal. I want to order this thing around next month because my 12" box and subs are eating up my cardboard in my trunk.:SMASH:

GotMach1
04-19-2004, 05:50 PM
how hard is it to remove the seat?
I personally hate having people in the back seat, I'm 6'3 and if someone is behind me I end up hugging the seat and shifting is a pain with long arms.

so ideally I'd love to be able to rip the **** seats out, but for the odd ocasion I really needs seats (like I have my godchild in the car) then I'll toss it back in

is this easy to do or is it a major pita?

loveOliver
04-19-2004, 07:32 PM
See, I would like the look of a two seater. I would like the weight reduction for various reasons. But, every rear seat delete is ugly. I dislike how the flat back board sits deep. The sides of the plastic molding stick out, which makes it look like a quick job. Maybe I'll design one myself... tehe

Ryan

loathe
04-19-2004, 09:31 PM
no it shouldn't be that hard to remove, i actually tried removing my seats once. I stuck my fingers and pushed the button to lift it up, and all you gotta do is remove some bolts. Although, the answer to your question is, it is hard to put the seats back in unless you want people to sit in the back w/ the RSD--might hurt their back;)

This is what the guy said coolcarparts@comcast.net <coolcarparts@comcast.net>
"They come with instructions and it will be $5 off for 3-5 kits and $10 off for 6-10 kits.

Thanks

ACCP"

I guess no one is interested, and ill just buy this thing myself:SMASH:

Bullitt5094
04-28-2004, 04:31 PM
I am 100% ready to buy one, any other takers or just two of us ready to drop the hammer?

M1 Stang 04
05-13-2004, 12:21 AM
when do u need the final OK? like if i want to order it as well.

RedlineStick
06-11-2004, 12:31 PM
I would buy in if the guy can match the carpet color. -Stick-

zincmach
06-11-2004, 01:45 PM
I will also buy one if the guy making them is matching the carpet because the one in the pic is really really black. im ready to buy right now thanks mario.

loathe
06-11-2004, 03:07 PM
sorry guys, Ive already bought mine since everybody was takin too long. You can still deal a GB with the guy; just do a search on rear seat delete on ebay.

\\Moses