PDA

View Full Version : National Trail NMRA

gilmoujr
04-16-2004, 03:55 PM
Anyone out there going to the National Trail NMRA event weekend? It is to be held 30 Apr 04 through 02 May 04. I am going to it and was wondering if maybe there was something going on during/after for members of this board. Just curious.

Jim

BlkMachWon
04-20-2004, 02:40 PM
Hey Jim,

I'll be there on Saturday only. Not heard anything about any type of Mach gathering.

I'd like to meet some Registry members too. Maybe we could meet somewhere at a certain time.

I'm sure Jeff (JTCOBRA) will be there with the black Factory Stock class Mach 1. Look him up in the pits. I will.

Scott

2k4CO
04-20-2004, 03:15 PM
I will be there and I live in Columbus. Usually on Friday night there is a huge gathering @ the Hooters on Main st and 270 (approx. 20 miles from the track).

gilmoujr
04-20-2004, 05:05 PM
I live about an hour from NT and 1.5 hours from Columbus so going to Hooters might not be easy for me to do. If you guys are going to meet up anywhere on Saturday, post here so that I can hang out with some fellow owners. I recently moved and have NO Mustang folks to hang out with where I live (although after I traded my GT - modified - in to the dealer people came out of the woodworks wanting to buy it). Anyway, I hope to see you guys there.

Jim

03 DOHC Mach
04-21-2004, 03:21 AM
I will be there. :THUMBSUP:

LTZ MACH
04-21-2004, 06:06 PM
I am planning on Showing Sat and Sunday since I was a lil too late to show in Nashville last weekend.

LT

2k4CO
04-21-2004, 06:30 PM
Hey LTZ MACH, I talked to you @ Hooters Friday night, if you want send me a PM and we can meet and drive over to National Trails together. Are you going to race or show your car?

LTZ MACH
04-21-2004, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by 2k4CO
Hey LTZ MACH, I talked to you @ Hooters Friday night, if you want send me a PM and we can meet and drive over to National Trails together. Are you going to race or show your car?

My plan is to show the Mach both days. If I can get ahold of a trailer, I will be trailering it in on Saturday and then driving it in on Sunday (Have to wait to check in to the hotel to leave the tow vehicle.) I would love to meet up and drive in together.

LT

02mach1
04-23-2004, 12:55 PM
I'll be there see you guys next weekend remember get to hooters around 4pm before parking gets full. and have fun burning rubber in parking lot.:D

02mach1
04-26-2004, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by LTZ MACH
I am planning on Showing Sat and Sunday since I was a lil too late to show in Nashville last weekend.

LT

Hey LT bring your notebook computer I need get more pictures off my CD my Sony camera battery die I can't get pics off my CD:??:

BlkMachWon
05-01-2004, 11:26 PM
Dispite the terrible forecast, the weather turned out great!
Mostly sunny all day, no rain until 5:30.

Talked with JTCOBRA with the factory stocker, but never saw anyone else at their Machs, kept walking by the show cars, in the pits. Must have just been my bad timing.

Whos Azure was in the show parked next to the Bullitt, 02Mach1?

gilmoujr
05-02-2004, 12:28 AM
I was there. I left at about 2:30. I was 3rd on the Dyno...

277.3HP/304.4TQ

I am going to come out there this Friday night. Is anyone else going to be there Friday? I am going to run the Mach for the first time.

02mach1
05-02-2004, 01:45 AM
Originally posted by BlkMachWon

Talked with JTCOBRA with the factory stocker, but never saw anyone else at their Machs, kept walking by the show cars, in the pits. Must have just been my bad timing.

Whos Azure was in the show parked next to the Bullitt, 02Mach1? :D :COOL:

02mach1
05-03-2004, 04:25 PM
Where was everyone at NMRA Sunday?

LTZ MACH
05-04-2004, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by 02mach1
Hey LT bring your notebook computer I need get more pictures off my CD my Sony camera battery die I can't get pics off my CD:??:

Frank,

If you still need help, you can mail me your CD and I will get the pics off for you. Unless you have already taken care of it.

SOrry I missed out. Between the weather and other commitments I had to stay home.

LT

02mach1
05-04-2004, 01:32 PM
yea LT I still having trouble with the cd what is your addres so mail the cd to you.

03 DOHC Mach
05-06-2004, 02:18 AM
Originally posted by BlkMachWon

Whos Azure was in the show parked next to the Bullitt, 02Mach1?

That was my Blue Mach. Did you check out the model and turn table I had set on the shaker?:D I took runner-up Peoples Choice on Sat.:THUMBSUP:

BlkMachWon
05-06-2004, 11:44 AM
Congrats on the award, yeah I saw your turntable, sweet.

Someday we'll meet and say hi in person.

I have a good buddy who lives in Corwin. There are some great roads down your way. When we ride motorcycles, we always go through Corwin/Oregonia then out to Fort Ancient. Awesome! :THUMBSUP: