PDA

View Full Version : "WTF??? Is he racing me?"

Redline
04-04-2004, 06:56 AM
Well i got in my first race, although I was not racing. I pulled up to a red light and some old licoln mark 7 pulls up next to me, light goes green and i accelerate normally. I get to about 2nd when i start to hear his engine revving like hes flooring it. Im driving normal and were dead even. FINALLY he starts to pull away, i get to my 35 mph (speed limit is 35) He keeps it floored until about 50, at that time a cop passes me and pulls him over. It was pretty **** funny.

04BlackMach
04-04-2004, 08:31 AM
:LAUGH:

JDMach03
04-04-2004, 09:44 AM
GUESS HE SHOWED YOU!!!!!!!!:LAUGH:

Mach 10
04-04-2004, 09:54 AM
Sucks to be him:D That'll learn em:SMASH:

He's probably on a Lincoln Mark 7 forum somewhere posting a Mach kill:rolleyes:

Mach 1...Mark 7 maybe he got confused

DanK
04-04-2004, 10:38 AM
This seems to be happening a lot lately. The Mach guy watching the challenger get pulled over and not even racing the dude. All becuse the challenger was being an idiot.:rolleyes:

rtking
04-04-2004, 02:28 PM
All becuse the challenger was being an idiot.

I think that's the key phrase. There are a lot of idiots out there. And some of them have guns and a problem with losing. Others are incredibly inattentive or hell-bent on wrecking you. Be careful out there!

DanK
04-04-2004, 03:22 PM
I agree. Watch out for the other guy!

I was told about a story of a guy who beat someone and the guys pulled over somewhere after the race and the guy killed the guy who won with a double barreled shotgun! Both barrels! He went to prison, thank God.

Wldponi03
04-05-2004, 12:07 PM
I was coming home the other day and just glanced to the left and there were these 2 young guys in a souped up Blue Ford truck wanting me to race, remind you I am a Granny I tried to ignore the yelling out of their window at me to lets see what my car can do for a 6 cylinder. Little do they know what a Mach can do, so at the next light I thought oh what the heck and just took off like a bat out of H--- they finally caught up and said WOW what a cool car guess its not a 6 banger. I said GUESS AGAIN. I am getting sick of people thinking these cars are 6 cylinders, I usually don't show off but couldn't resist this time.