PDA

View Full Version : Glendale, AZ, weekly car shows?

Rochard
03-18-2004, 03:45 AM
I live two blocks from the corner of 67th and Bell here in Glendale, Arizona. Every Saturday night there is a little car show on this corner in the parking lot of Kmart. Interesting mix of cars, everything from a-z. There was a Yellow Mach there (I was unable to find the owner) and a few Cobras there.

I plan on stopping by this weekend. Anyone else in the area gonna be there?

Sodbuster
04-06-2004, 11:43 PM
Hi Rochard, sorry no one responded to your post about the car show on Bell. Sometimes this thread is a little slow....must be the heat. I'll bet the yellow Mach was Rick's. He has been there pretty often and I've been down there a few times myself.
If you arent doing anything this weekend, there is a big gathering / cruise down on Central. I started a new thread about it on the registry main page....why dont you meet us down there ??
Tim

intmd8r
04-10-2004, 02:23 AM
Hi there!

I just got my new '03 Mach 1 today and I live in Estrella Mountain Ranch. I didn't even know there was a car show up there on Bell - does this still happen regularly?

The only regular car show I knew of in the Valley was the Pavilions, but that's such a long drive for me...

I'd love to be able to head up to the Arrowhead area - MUCH closer!

Sodbuster
04-10-2004, 03:36 PM
Hi Angela, the car show on 67th Ave and Bell is a lot smaller and a lot friendlier. A bunch of us live very close to there so let us know when you will be going and we will make a point to come over.
P. S. you are the 3rd female Mach1 owner that I have contacted around here.....nice going :CHEERS:

Rochard
04-12-2004, 01:37 PM
Tim-

I heard about this weekend but.... it was way too early for my sorry *** to get out there.

Perhaps next time.