PDA

View Full Version : FS: 03, Shadow Grey, Manual, San Francisco, CA, 128K

FriscoMach1
08-27-2018, 02:18 PM
Hi all,

This is my first post here after learning about this board - wish I'd known about it ages ago.

My girlfriend and I have owned a nice '03 Mach 1 for the past 5 years but it's time to move it along to focus on our '68 Mustang coupe. It's been a great car and the previous owner installed a rebuilt shortblock just before we purchased it. The chassis shows 128K miles but the motor has only ~25K.

Never wrecked (aside from previous owner getting doored in a parking lot - see pic), clean title, and stock apart from a performance clutch, touch screen stereo, and Flowmasters.

DETAILS
- Rebuilt engine installed in 2012 under care of previous owner; only ~25,000 miles on new motor
- regular maintenance done at recommended intervals
- everything works; idiot lights, door locks, traction control, seat adjustment motors, windows, all lights, keyless entry, etc
- all paperwork available, extensive records kept (pictures to follow, have to dig out of file cabinet)
- includes new front spoiler since the original one is less than perfect and could stand to be replaced
- after-market stereo has provisions for ipod hook up and backup camera

Please reach out to me via direct message on this site and we can exchange phone numbers.

$12,500 or best offer - all reasonable offers considered