PDA

View Full Version : Getting My Mach Back........

tach9
03-02-2004, 03:26 AM
Hey All, getting my Mach back tomorrow sometime...Gulp..I can't wait..but can't stop the images of Machwals "Frankenstein" adventure with his Mach...Hopefully I won't have those same issues...Sure gonna be good to get her back though...Wish me luck!!!:ANGEL:

Hey Machwal...is your's all taken care of corectly now? Hope so!!!

machwal
03-02-2004, 03:47 PM
Yeah, it's good now. The final indignation was the grill delete ordeal. There's 5 pieces that seemed to go on one at a time over a three day period.

Still not entirely sat with paint. Looks great under sunlight, but in my garage under flourescents I see . . . marks, scratches, swirls. I took it back, again, they buffed the sh!t out of it, and it looked great there, but under the light, still not perfect.

No hood decal yet, gotta wait two months in this weather for paint to cure, or he says it will likely bubble up. Looks kinda cool, but I miss my stripe. BTW - You'll see it.

If you guys go this Sunday, and it's nice, I'm there. (NO, really)

BTW2 - Infineon opens for Wed night drags Mar 3. . . that's tomorrow!
I want to go so bad, hoping for another mach or two. I've read all the guides and tips and rules, and am ready to race.

Someone meet me there! :HOPPY:

tach9
03-04-2004, 01:34 AM
Machwal..keep at em'..I didn't get mine back today either...I think I scared tehm telling em' just how picky I am and that they'd have e on their door step 24/7 until it was fixed right..OL..!!! tomorrow they now say..it's always tomorrow isn't it..LOL..!!!:ANGEL:

Rev-it-up04
03-04-2004, 09:25 AM
:OFFTOPIC:

TACH9 i tried to pm you but it says your mail box is full... and so it didn't go through... if you get an opennig in your pm box lemme know :)

tach9
03-04-2004, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by Rev-it-up04
:OFFTOPIC:

TACH9 i tried to pm you but it says your mail box is full... and so it didn't go through... if you get an opennig in your pm box lemme know :)

Hey Rev...sorry..I cannot receive PM's...still being punished..Oh wells...just send me an e-mail at: tach9@mach1review.com or tach9@sbcglobal.net either one...

machwal
03-04-2004, 09:50 PM
Frankenmach is wondering if he has a bride?:D

tach9
03-04-2004, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by machwal
Frankenmach is wondering if he has a bride?:D

Machwal..yeah check out my post on the www.mach-1.org It's frustratiing...they did an absolutely fantastic job...except the frickin decal on the hood..they ruined two trying to put it on...I think they have a moron doing it!!!

No Bride yet....but so far a Bridesmaid :ANGEL: