PDA

View Full Version : LA and the Valley and parts North and South

Black42R
03-02-2004, 03:04 AM
When are we going to have the next big cruise? Something along the lines of Hurstcastle.... ?

tach9
03-02-2004, 03:23 AM
Originally posted by Black42R
When are we going to have the next big cruise? Something along the lines of Hurstcastle.... ?

Hey that sounds great...the Norherners can meet the Southerners in San Simeon at "Hurst" Castle...works for meeee :HOPPY:

2003mach1DSG
03-02-2004, 03:55 AM
Where is Hurstcastle?

Noe

rtking
03-02-2004, 04:43 AM
Hearst Castle is in San Simeon, just south of Cambria. It's north of Santa Barbara by about 1.5 hours (if I remember correctly.)

It's a gorgeous cruise up the coast and a stop at The Apple Farm Inn is warranted. Great food! And for your married people or folks with significant others, there's a fireplace in each room. (If you guys want to get friskier, there's always The Madonna Inn...)

Bob

IMachU
03-09-2004, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by 2003mach1DSG
Where is Hurstcastle?

Noe

He spelled "Hurst" like the shifter!! hee hee hee hee

Mach1Matt
03-10-2004, 01:30 AM
This sounds like a fun idea. The drive would be pretty long but if we all got started early on a Saturday morning we could probably meet up by noon or something then stay the night.

tach9
03-10-2004, 01:45 AM
Originally posted by Mach1Matt
This sounds like a fun idea. The drive would be pretty long but if we all got started early on a Saturday morning we could probably meet up by noon or something then stay the night.

Hey Matt, not to hi-jack this thread..ooops I guess I am though, how'd the install go? Keep me informed..just checking up..part of the M1R Customer Service :ANGEL:

Mach1Matt
03-10-2004, 08:24 PM
Dropped the car off last night (Tuesday) and they started the work this morning. First thing they call me and tell me the panhard bar is gonna have some problems with my exhaust and they will have to modify the exhaust. So, I told them just get the thing in there and do whatever to make it work. I called back on my way home from work and all they had done so far was the subframe connectors and the panhard bar mount. He's hoping to maybe have the torque arm in by the end of the day. So tomorrow they'll get everything else finished up and I should be driving it home tomorrow night. Just in time for Friday night drags at Qualcomm. That'll be a good place to test/tune the suspension since I can usually get around 20 runs in a night.

tach9
03-10-2004, 08:27 PM
Keep me posted and let us know how the testing goes!!! Thanks!!!!