PDA

View Full Version : Hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable 4th

bris09
07-04-2014, 10:07 AM
As the title says have fun and be safe especially our friends in the southeast who are dealing with Arthur.

Anyone else have a holiday tradition that others feel is outdated?

Mine is simple. I will not go to a store on a holiday. Firm believer that if you didn't think of it ahead of time you don't really need it and can wait one more day.

falcongtho3
07-04-2014, 10:51 AM
Brian, I like the way you think. Every time I see another store open on Thanksgiving or Easter, much less Christmas or New Years I feel like we've lost just a little more of ourselves.
Enjoy your holiday and celebrate the one and only country that gave the world the Mach 1 !!!

:borg:

DJAMiller
07-04-2014, 11:35 AM
Happy 4th! Since there isn't much traffic today I'm going to go for a little cruise!

JDraper
07-04-2014, 11:48 AM
Same here..won't go to a store on a holiday. Worked enough retail in college and don't want to make others miss their family because I was too lazy to think ahead.

Would love it if all retailers closed on holidays, but sadly, the money grubbers that run the companies won't do that.

ASH302
07-04-2014, 12:16 PM
yeap not buying nothing at any stores, like the way you think
I am just finishing up with homework and the wife and I and both boys and oh yea 1 dog are driving up to NJ for family vacation, was going to leave today, but I do not want to be on the road tonight, so leaving in the morning.
Everyone if your going to drink have a plan and do not drive drunk. it is not worth it.
enjoy your time with family and friends
God Bless

ASh