PDA

View Full Version : A Few Pics of My CO Mach

Palmer
04-19-2013, 05:17 PM
A buddy of mine snapped a few pics of my car the other day so thought I would share. It's just a 2004 CO Mach 1 with a Procharger and some suspension goodies. Enjoy!
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc15/mysticteal95z/Mach%201%20Photoshoot/64279_1741226697565_499948473_n_zps9121d750.jpg (http://s218.photobucket.com/user/mysticteal95z/media/Mach%201%20Photoshoot/64279_1741226697565_499948473_n_zps9121d750.jpg.ht ml)
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc15/mysticteal95z/Mach%201%20Photoshoot/163571_1745197836841_501289348_n_zps5c09bef1.jpg (http://s218.photobucket.com/user/mysticteal95z/media/Mach%201%20Photoshoot/163571_1745197836841_501289348_n_zps5c09bef1.jpg.h tml)
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc15/mysticteal95z/Mach%201%20Photoshoot/9944_1740415797293_1417432822_n_zps5b957e75.jpg (http://s218.photobucket.com/user/mysticteal95z/media/Mach%201%20Photoshoot/9944_1740415797293_1417432822_n_zps5b957e75.jpg.ht ml)
This one is my favorite
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc15/mysticteal95z/Mach%201%20Photoshoot/48044_1739938705366_1963846769_n_zpsfc5318e4.jpg (http://s218.photobucket.com/user/mysticteal95z/media/Mach%201%20Photoshoot/48044_1739938705366_1963846769_n_zpsfc5318e4.jpg.h tml)
And this is a picture I took myself just messing around
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc15/mysticteal95z/Mach%201%20Photoshoot/IMG_1495_zpsdb443d07.jpg (http://s218.photobucket.com/user/mysticteal95z/media/Mach%201%20Photoshoot/IMG_1495_zpsdb443d07.jpg.html)

bleedingfordblu
04-19-2013, 05:25 PM
no engine shots?! lol good lookin car man

Smith
04-19-2013, 08:31 PM
Hey, I'm old and I know everyone has different taste, but what is it with making the Mach 1 look like a ricer?? I see all these mods that look the cars around here with the fart can exhaust! Black wheels, F-14 wings, I just dont get it. :OUCH:

No offense, and there are plenty of you out there that love that look, but I see it as completely destroying the Mach 1 image. Buy a ricer for Pete's sake!! Ok, throw your punches!! :butt:

L.T. Smash
04-19-2013, 09:48 PM
congrats!

what size are those tires? i'm guessing wheels are 17x9's all the way around?

and please post engine shots :)

Palmer
04-19-2013, 10:20 PM
Hey, I'm old and I know everyone has different taste, but what is it with making the Mach 1 look like a ricer?? I see all these mods that look the cars around here with the fart can exhaust! Black wheels, F-14 wings, I just dont get it. :OUCH:

No offense, and there are plenty of you out there that love that look, but I see it as completely destroying the Mach 1 image. Buy a ricer for Pete's sake!! Ok, throw your punches!! :butt:

Black Saleen wheels (Mustang related) and a Steeda spoiler (Mustang related) are ricer? That's one of the dumbest things I've ever heard. Do your research next time before opening your mouth.

Palmer
04-19-2013, 10:21 PM
congrats!

what size are those tires? i'm guessing wheels are 17x9's all the way around?

and please post engine shots :)

Thanks I'll try and post some tomorrow. They're 18x9's with 275/40's.

4valve 4tw?
04-19-2013, 10:24 PM

This is laughably hypocritical coming from a guy with an all black Mach.

shadowmaker
04-20-2013, 08:19 AM
Black Saleen wheels (Mustang related) and a Steeda spoiler (Mustang related) are ricer? That's one of the dumbest things I've ever heard. Do your research next time before opening your mouth.

If you cant take the negative comments along with the positive ones, you either need to not post pictures or get a thicker skin. He doesnt like it, personally, I dont either.

The wing is a ricer wing. Doesnt matter to me if Ford themselves made it, its a ricer wing.

I like the wheels on a GT but I feel the same way, its taking away from the Mach image. Thats one of the main reasons I havent changed mine.

But I wouldnt say its ugly or anything like that, just not my cup of tea. Still a nice car.

Palmer
04-20-2013, 09:11 AM
It's fine if you guys don't like it I can take that. It's a love or hate kind of thing. I've even been thinking about going back to the stock spoiler lately, but a Steeda wing isn't "ricer." I like to open track race my car sometimes and if you're into that stuff and know Steedas history in that sport you would understand. And I don't understand how changing wheels and a spoiler on a car ruins it. They can easily be changed back if I wanted to. It's not like I've painted stripes on the car or have stickers all over it.

GBMach
04-20-2013, 09:20 AM
Your car...made me hard.

Disturbed One
04-20-2013, 10:01 AM
Nice looking car! Sorry people can't keep their negative opinions or comments to themselves.

Palmer
04-20-2013, 03:18 PM
Thanks guys!

Nice looking car! Sorry people can't keep their negative opinions or comments to themselves.

It's the Internet and that's what happens when people have no class. I look at cars on forums everyday that I don't like or agree with but I don't say anything if I have nothing nice to say.

not a gt
04-20-2013, 03:41 PM
This is laughably hypocritical coming from a guy with an all black Mach.

Hey wait a minute, I remember when I described my Mach and you said it sounded "vomit inducingly mismatched" before you even saw pics of it, then when I did post pics, no post of a comment, now this? Hell with if you like the car or not, I would like to comment on the great photography!!

Smith
04-20-2013, 11:09 PM
Hey, hold on. I didn't say the car is ugly or you "ruined" it. Just saying it takes away from the Mach 1 image. The car is definitely a bad *** ride and the photos are magazine quality. It's just doesn't look a like a Mach 1, it has that ricer look.

MustangFrank03
04-20-2013, 11:20 PM
since when are black wheels ricer? I think those wheels look great on that car. Can't say I am a fan of the steeda spoiler myself but all in all you have a great looking ride. Love that orange!!

Newskool Mach
04-21-2013, 12:28 AM
I like the car and don't like the wing at all. That being said why do you post looking for a circle jerk?? Some people like it and some don't if you don't want negative comments don't post. I took all kinds of sh!t when I posted pics of my Cobra bumper and spoiler on my Mach...took it in stride.

04dsgMACHONE
04-21-2013, 09:15 AM

Believe it or not some of us bought our Machs with the intent of enjoying them, not preserving the "Mach 1 image". It's no 200k exotic, it's a now about 10-12k Mustang that a lot of people enjoy because it's so easy to make their own.

since when are black wheels ricer? I think those wheels look great on that car. Can't say I am a fan of the steeda spoiler myself but all in all you have a great looking ride. Love that orange!!

This! Wheels yay, wing nay.

4valve 4tw?
04-21-2013, 11:46 AM
It's the Internet and that's what happens when people have no class. I look at cars on forums everyday that I don't like or agree with but I don't say anything if I have nothing nice to say.

I like the car and don't like the wing at all. That being said why do you post looking for a circle jerk?? Some people like it and some don't if you don't want negative comments don't post. I took all kinds of sh!t when I posted pics of my Cobra bumper and spoiler on my Mach...took it in stride.

OP posted it, indeed looking for responses. I fully agree that when you post pics, expect negative and positive comments, and don't get butt hurt when someone says them. Some people think the car is ugly, some don't. Deal with it.

Hey wait a minute, I remember when I described my Mach and you said it sounded "vomit inducingly mismatched" before you even saw pics of it, then when I did post pics, no post of a comment, now this? Hell with if you like the car or not, I would like to comment on the great photography!!
I did PM you back, I guess I forgot to comment on the thread. Sorry for that. A purple/DSG mach did sound mismatched, but yours was very subtle. As for the photography, agreed. Spot on work.

Hey, hold on. I didn't say the car is ugly or you "ruined" it. Just saying it takes away from the Mach 1 image. The car is definitely a bad *** ride and the photos are magazine quality. It's just doesn't look a like a Mach 1, it has that ricer look.

Seems to me the whole modern Mach image(as well as Daytona Chargers) was a loud, bright color and matte black, stark contrasts(unless you'd like to describe the "Mach 1 image" is) You car is black... on black. And if "ricer" isn't a "bad" term, I dunno what is.

That was my point at least. I 100% think if someone posts a pic that they should be able to take the good and the bad, and don't cry about it I see people complain about people's negative opinions all the time, and they shouldn't. But for people to say ricer or that it makes it look less like a Mach, and not be able to say anything to back up their reasoning, that's what blows my mind.

Let's be real here. The steeda wing isn't that different then the stock wing, and that, as something that actually lends functionality sticking out wider it's being called rice is goofy. So for those that don't know:
Race
Inspired
Cosmetic
Enhancement

Cobra R/Boss302ls/ZL1/Z06/ZR1/Z28/Viper ACR must look pretty ricey to some folks...

Palmer
04-21-2013, 01:45 PM
^ Well said. I don't mind someone saying the wing is ugly it isn't the first or last time I've heard it. The whole "rice" comment is what rubbed me wrong. Like stated some of us like to enjoy our cars and make them look a little different than others. I bought my car to have fun with not leave it stock just sitting around hoping it will be worth something someday. I highly doubt these Mach 1's will be "collectors cars" like some people think.

vertigyn
04-21-2013, 02:28 PM
Pics are great. I always go back and forth whether I like the steeda wing or not. Just depends what mood I'm in ;)

Smith
04-21-2013, 07:06 PM
Sorry I rubbed you the wrong way. Remember, the first thing I said was I way old. Which means, I'm old fashion. I like classic cars left as stock. All the ricers I see are Japanese cars, lowered. huge *** wing, and black wheels. I even looked up Rice Burner under Wikipedia and here is the featured photo. Look familiar??

Oh...

Let's be real here. The steeda wing isn't that different then the stock wing, and that, as something that actually lends functionality sticking out wider it's being called rice is goofy. So for those that don't know:
Race
Inspired
Cosmetic
Enhancement

You forgot the last letter R, which means...Really??

SGT GIPP
05-29-2013, 03:34 AM
Your Mach looks great brother!! Nice photography!!

muzman
05-29-2013, 05:13 AM
Hi Mate,

Firstly your car looks so shiny and clean love the CO's my next fav to a Torch Red. I am a fan of keeping a collectible car like the Mach pretty original, I do have an MRT cat back, and have had the windows tinted lightly mainly because of the sun we have down here and also the look.

I have seen a lot of modified for want of a better word Mach 1 mustang pics on this site since 2004 and none have really made me go wow. each unto their own of course and as long as the proud owner is happy good on them. That having been said I really like the look of your car, and the angles the photos have been taken from, they really show off the Mach to its best.As long as you are happy thats what mustanging is all about. As you have pointed out these things like the wheels and spoiler can be changed back to stock easily should you or another owner in the future desire. Thanks for sharing your pics of your awesome looking MACH 1, I have enjoyed viewing them.:D

Mach828
05-29-2013, 08:19 AM
Photographer did a good job editing them to bring the orange out. I don't know if I've ever seen CO look orange in pics.

Sent with a shot of DROID go fast

Code Orange
05-29-2013, 08:32 AM
Nice Car, great color. :orange:

domflane
05-29-2013, 12:28 PM
That first picture is amazing. Your mach looks great and seeing how it's yours, who cares what everyone thinks about your mods? I wouldn't put the wing and the rims on mine, but that's why we all have our own cars, right? Awesome pics man, enjoy!

- Dom

vadermach
05-29-2013, 04:19 PM
I like the car, looks good. Photography is well done, he brought out the detail on the black wheels which can be difficult. Getting good pics of a black car is challenging for me and unfortunately I don't know any good photographers. Your old SC wheels inspired my wheel selection and I have a Steeda wing on my black mach. I don't see it as ricer at all, now the 2000 cobra R wing on a mach is another story unless for a full blown race car for functionality...even then I appreciate everyone's taste as it keeps the aftermarket alive with choices. If every mustang looked exactly the same car shows might get a little boring.

SGT GIPP
05-29-2013, 04:33 PM
Vader, I know plenty of good photographers in the Macon/Warner Robins area. Pm me if you want to set up a shoot. My Mach is in paint and due out this week, so I will be setting something up soon. Mine is black also, so I know how you feel.

vadermach
05-29-2013, 05:01 PM
Thanks. I am in SC right now but should be moving back to Warner Robins this fall. I'd love any recommendation you could provide. I think lighting is the key and I just do not have the proper "tools" or skill for proper black car photography to bring out the lines of the car so they do not get washed out or to eliminate the "bad" reflections.