PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Comp Orange Mach

Mach Man
04-16-2013, 09:53 AM
A friend of mine loves my Mach and is looking for a Comp Orange Mach with less than 45,000 miles. We are in Ohio but will come get it or have it shipped.

Code Orange
04-16-2013, 10:31 AM
I have a 2004 CO Mach for sale with 11,000 adult drive miles and a list of tasteful mods :orange:

Here’s my M1R album from last year. http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/album.php?u=14865

These pics do not show MM caster camber plates, 04 Cobra mirrors (CO), and AIS Water/Methanol kit.

I also have MRT alum rear window louvers that I’m about to install. Also have a McLeod Super Street Pro Clutch kit and Billet flywheel that could go with the car (current clutch is fine)

Had the car Dyno’d at a local ford dealer and had 429 HP and 390 FP trq to the wheels at 8.5lbs with “Vortech safe tune”. (can supply dyno sheet). This was prior to AIS meth kit. Figure another 5-10% HP (maybe 450 to 460 HP to wheels).

Only been to the track once to check it out. With street tires and no experience, ran 12.6 at 116 mph. Those “who know” say it should be in the low 11’s with a better driver and slicks. I just use the car for cruises and car shows. Never been street raced or beat on.

The car is in the new McLeod catalogue and was featured in their booth at the 2012 American Muscle All Mustang show

There a few small chips in the hood and a small scratch low on the bumper… very minor imperfections. Also some parking rash on the chin spoiler (easily replaced). Always garaged and covered. The car looks and smells new.

Let me know if interested and I can take new pics. PM you number if you want to chat.

Looking to get $20k, but will consider a reasonable offer. The car is in NJ

2004 Mustang Mach 1

 Competition Orange
 11,100 original miles
 5 speed
 IUP

Mods…

 Vortech Supercharger V2-SQ Polished
 Vortech Power Cooler (aftercooler)
 Focus fuel pump, 42lb injectors, 90mm MAF
 AIS Methanol Injection system
 3 gallon AIS fuel cell for Methanol
 Mac high flow catted exhaust system
 Aluminum trunk mounted battery box
 MRT hood struts
 Cobra Jet script emblems

 Steeda Triax shifter
 boost gauge
 Pillar gauge mount

 Steeda front sway bar
 Tokico struts and shocks
 Eibach Pro-Kit springs
 Maximum Motorsports Caster Camber Plates

 Wheels and tires…
 AFS Heritage wheels - 9" and 10.5"
 Sumitomo HTR-Z tires - 275/40 and 315/35
 Mach 1 center caps (Comp Orange)

 Terminator side mirrors (Comp Orange)
 Honeycomb deck lid panel
 Raxiom Sequential Tail Light Kit (plug in)
 Raxiom Modified Turn Signal Flasher
 8” black billet antenna
 Mach 1 black billet fuel door
 Black Vinyl bumper insert letters

04JUIC
04-22-2013, 02:31 PM
Debating on either selling my car with the ProCharger or removing it and selling it mostly stock. 04 Comp Orange, 53,xxx miles, black chrome saleen wheels, 5% tint, steeda tri-ax shifter, Ram stg3 clutch, Magnaflow magnapack exhaust, Interior upgrade package, double din touch screen/Nav and more i'm forgetting...

Mach Man
04-22-2013, 02:37 PM
Thanks but my buddy went to the dark side and bought a 50 Merc 4 dr. I just keep my mouth shut.

04JUIC
04-22-2013, 02:40 PM
Thanks but my buddy went to the dark side and bought a 50 Merc 4 dr. I just keep my mouth shut.

Hahah all good man!

89stang
04-22-2013, 07:34 PM
Hahah all good man!

PM Sent!

89stang
04-26-2013, 04:50 PM
Hey I sent you my e-mail ,but iI did not get any pics yet??