PDA

View Full Version : 2003 Mach 1 4 sale

Cobra3958
02-18-2004, 12:20 AM
I'm selling my baby. It is a 2003 Torch Red Mach 1. It only has 4600 miles and is mint. This car doesn't have any of the known problems that some of these cars have. It is totally original and stock, except for tinted windows. I've never driven this car in the rain. I don't have to sell, but this car needs to be enjoyed and driven, since I don't have the time. I'm asking 22K. I have the clean title in my possession.

RossG
02-18-2004, 01:39 PM
Hey man, here is a guy interested in your car. He is having a problem getting registered. He asked me to post his e-mail address for you to get in contact with him.

his e-mail address is jmgarcia1@pdq.net

john chingasos
03-18-2004, 12:58 AM
Originally posted by Cobra3958
I'm selling my baby. It is a 2003 Torch Red Mach 1. It only has 4600 miles and is mint. This car doesn't have any of the known problems that some of these cars have. It is totally original and stock, except for tinted windows. I've never driven this car in the rain. I don't have to sell, but this car needs to be enjoyed and driven, since I don't have the time. I'm asking 22K. I have the clean title in my possession.

SOLD.....................SOLD.................SOLD