PDA

View Full Version : Website Stats/Forums

03mach1
11-20-2002, 08:04 AM
Well, As you noticed, we had a another period of downtime for the forums. Due to a corrupted table again and the Activity on the website....

We are "averaging" 18GB (GIGABYTES) of data transfer per Week and averaging 4-6 MILLION HITS PER WEEK!!! WOW! :)

Possibly looking into an upgraded service ($$$) to keep this running smoothly. Will let you know.

Thank for your patience in this matter.

MAKE SURE EVERYONE LINKS TO THE FORUMS THRU THIS LINK!:

http://www.mach1registry.com/forums/default.asp

I can redirect this page and give status of site easier and eliminate the 850 error Email messages I got last night!!

THANKS!

03elanor
11-20-2002, 09:40 AM
I was wondering. If some of us actually DO get our cars this website will probably crash from everyone being so excited. Maybe an upgrade will be needed. 4-6 MILLION HITS PER WEEK!!! Now just think when the first few cars get picked up from the Dealers... Great Job Dave hope you will be ready if the server crashes:machgod:

socalmach1
11-20-2002, 11:17 AM
"please don't respond Frank" I can imagine the site going down the first time people have Mach's in their possesion, Keep up the good work Dave.

falcongtho3
11-20-2002, 11:08 PM
Great news Dave, and if you take out the amt. of hits by myself, POLS, Frank, and Warped that leaves 73 hits/week.:D :THUMBSUP: