PDA

View Full Version : Interior upgrade on automatics

Mach Won
08-23-2002, 06:02 PM
Just got the 03 mustang brocure and the direct quote is "Also as part of the interior upgrade package with the manual transmission,stainless steel racing-inspired portal pedals await your commands."
What does this mean?
No alum pedals on autos?
If you get the int. upgrade on an auto, what are you really getting? Your already not getting an aluminum shift knob or stainless steel trim ring around the shifter boot(b/c there is no boot on an auto).
Silver console trim and metal door lock knobs for 295 dollars, that dont sound right.

Anybody know for sure what pedals come on the auto?

If not could 02 ot 98gt ask team mustang at the dinner?

If no pedals on auto could you please urge them to put them on,its only a matter of a brake pedal.

Thanks

FL Mach 1
08-23-2002, 09:26 PM
I am not sure about the pedals. I am pretty sure that you would get them with the Auto. You also get the 4 way head restraints for the seats as well. I believe.

TL GT
08-24-2002, 01:45 AM
I would think that the autos would also get the aluminum pedals.Ford does make a set just for them that includes the gas,brake and dead pedal. http://www.gefracing.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=GRPP&Product_Code=BULLITTAUTO3PEDAL&Category_Code=BULLITT

03MachforMe
08-25-2002, 12:41 AM
As I read the brochure while ordering I noticed that too & remembered your post.

I hope they would give us the pedals & shift ring even though we are getting auto gearboxes. I don't know how they could justify it if they didn't.

Ahhh...the wonders of buying a car before you actually see it! lol

-Doug