PDA

View Full Version : Lowest Miles Mach 1 for sale ever!!!!!!!

Smith
11-07-2011, 03:10 PM
We have a dealership here in Lynchburg that just got a trade-in Saturday with the lowest miles ever!!! It's a 2003 Mach 1 Azure Blue with 66 miles. Yes, that is Sixty-six miles, with zero owners. It true, I'm looking at the Carfax!! Detailed History shows manufactured and shipped to original dealer on 4/08/2003, and no other info since. They are asking $27,988.

MachWonGuy
11-07-2011, 03:13 PM
Nice find....

Big Ron
11-07-2011, 03:38 PM
....and no oil changes! That would be one way to get an original oil filter.

Big Ron :claus:

Stopsign32v
11-07-2011, 03:44 PM
$28k? LOL Nice but no thanks...I could see no more than $23k

311-420
11-07-2011, 03:45 PM
My uncle has an azure 03 auto NON IUP car with only 4x miles. All miles were by ford as testing. Its parked right next to my old 02 360R Roush I sold him.

vertigyn
11-07-2011, 04:44 PM
**** - that's crazy! They'll have to find a special buyer to pay that price, though. I think only a collector will pay much over 20k!

4valve 4tw?
11-07-2011, 06:55 PM
Guy is selling a red one on ebay right now out of "his private collection.'' Looks like he has about a dozen or so nice cars according to the pics. 1,130 miles I believe. Dunno what it's up to now. That dealer is crazy though. Not even 10 years old yet, these cars arn't collectable yet. If anything, they have all but bottomed out. But as they say, there's an azz for every seat.

dsmdavid
11-07-2011, 07:02 PM
Id be able to find a 7k mile cobra 03 04 for that price. Personally id rather have that. Unless that mach will be garaged for the next 10 to 15 years its value will drop

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

jjm525
11-07-2011, 07:17 PM
I got a dead stock & perfect 6700 mile DSG from a DEALER for $17,000 last month. I'm happy but the guys who think their 50k mile car is worth + $19,000 shouldn't be!

66 miles, WOW! The depreciation hit you'd take would be insane. You'd have to tow it home and just store it. What fun is that?

Lonestar
11-07-2011, 07:42 PM
Nice find but it would be better in a Museum at that price. I drive my car and its modded and needs new paint but I still get a kick out of driving it.

LS:santa:

3150Mach1
11-07-2011, 08:00 PM
Do you have link to the dealership?

2k4mach
11-07-2011, 08:26 PM
this is far from the lowest mileage mach 1 for sale ever!!!!!!!!!!!! as the title suggests.

hell i bought mine with 4.2 miles on it hahaha.

Thunderbolt
11-07-2011, 08:29 PM
Only $1,300 under the original MSRP. What a joke.

Smith
11-08-2011, 10:29 AM
Do you have link to the dealership?

The dealership is Billy Craft Chrysler Jeep Hyundai
I have the sales manager's email:

rfalls@craftauto.net

His name is Richard Falls
434 845 3456

Hope this helps.

Bill Hamilton
11-08-2011, 02:03 PM
Personally if I was looking for a “new” car and my dream car was a 2003 Mach 1, that’s about the closest I’ll ever come to owning a new one. :orange:

Depending on what you want to do with it and how bad you want it, I don’t think it’s a bad deal on a “new” car. I’d love to buy a new 1969/70 Mach 1 for that much under the original MSRP sticker brand new today. :wow:

4valve 4tw?
11-08-2011, 05:39 PM
Personally if I was looking for a “new” car and my dream car was a 2003 Mach 1, that’s about the closest I’ll ever come to owning a new one. :orange:

Depending on what you want to do with it and how bad you want it, I don’t think it’s a bad deal on a “new” car. I’d love to buy a new 1969/70 Mach 1 for that much under the original MSRP sticker brand new today. :wow:

Actually to me, it's quite the opposite. When viewed as a potential collectible that's one thing. However, to view it as a "new" car makes it look pretty bad. When I can get a 2012 track pack v6 mustang with leather that can beat a mach in the corners and is close to a mach in a highway roll, it starts to not look so good a deal. When you can haggle with a dealer for an hour to get a 3.73 geared GT down to that price, it looks even worse as a "new" car. Right now these are amazing bang for the buck cars, which is really why I'm interested in them.

Bill Hamilton
11-08-2011, 06:13 PM
Actually to me, it's quite the opposite. When viewed as a potential collectible that's one thing. However, to view it as a "new" car makes it look pretty bad. When I can get a 2012 track pack v6 mustang with leather that can beat a mach in the corners and is close to a mach in a highway roll, it starts to not look so good a deal. When you can haggle with a dealer for an hour to get a 3.73 geared GT down to that price, it looks even worse as a "new" car. Right now these are amazing bang for the buck cars, which is really why I'm interested in them.

Well if a 2012 Mustang V-6 or a GT with 3.73's is your dream car go ahead. There may be somebody who always wanted a new 2003 Mach 1 but couldn't afford or was too young at the time but now's their chance.

The worth of a car is a combination of two prices. What the sellers wants to get and the price the buyer is willing to pay. They usually agree somewhere between the two. Almost ten years ago we had people on this forum that paid full MSRP sticker plus $5,000+ to get a new Mach 1. :CHEERS:

jjm525
11-08-2011, 07:05 PM
,,,and 4 months later I bought one for over 2k below MSRP. These were a flop for Ford, except the first few they sold. I was considering a 12 V6 6m with 4.30s myself but I had a Mach before and couldn't pass the price/miles I found.

I doubt there are kids dreaming of someday owning a 03/04 Mach like they did in the late 60s/early 70s. Even the Terminators don't get that kind of love. Heck, even the "real" Machs don't anymore unless you count 45+ year olds as kids!

3150Mach1
11-08-2011, 08:23 PM
http://billycraftchryslerjeep.com/AutoDetails2.aspx?ID=8478259

I think the fact it was traded in speaks to the value of the car. I am sure they did not give much over trade in value of $14K. This will probably go way down in price over the next 4-6 months then sell for $17K.

CMEmach1
11-08-2011, 09:59 PM
It doesn't have the stock exhaust..... says Bassani on the exhaust tips!

24kmach
11-08-2011, 10:39 PM
this is far from the lowest mileage mach 1 for sale ever!!!!!!!!!!!! as the title suggests.

hell i bought mine with 4.2 miles on it hahaha.

Mine had 4.1 :butt::COOL::devil:

94-95-04stangs
11-09-2011, 01:43 AM
,,,and 4 months later I bought one for over 2k below MSRP. These were a flop for Ford, except the first few they sold. I was considering a 12 V6 6m with 4.30s myself but I had a Mach before and couldn't pass the price/miles I found.

I doubt there are kids dreaming of someday owning a 03/04 Mach like they did in the late 60s/early 70s. Even the Terminators don't get that kind of love. Heck, even the "real" Machs don't anymore unless you count 45+ year olds as kids!

well im not meaning to burst your bubble but obviously your close minded. :crazy:im 21 yo and i HAVE DREAMED of owning a DSG mach since they came out i grew up around old cars and up until i deployed this past year couldnt afford one. i gave 21,752 tax, tag, and title. but that was with 24,000 miles and a basicly a new car warranty and with it shipped from knoxville, tn. where im from people are n/a fans and kids would rather a mach than a termi.... its the best bang for the buck easy to mod and has a factory shaker and one day will be worth as much as the tremis... i love my mach and personally would trade my dream for one either. so if you dont think your mach is that special please sell it to someone who will think so and will appreciate it for what it is and get yourself a terminator instead. im sure someone in my town would love to have it bc where im from gt mustangs are treated better than some treat their machs... but now im ranting so yea ive spoke my peice for the poor boys wanting what some dont seem to appreciate:yes:

94-95-04stangs
11-09-2011, 01:44 AM
or you could get yourself a 6 cylinder... HAHA:headbang:

4valve 4tw?
11-09-2011, 02:49 AM
well im not meaning to burst your bubble but obviously your close minded. :crazy:im 21 yo and i HAVE DREAMED of owning a DSG mach since they came out i grew up around old cars and up until i deployed this past year couldnt afford one. i gave 21,752 tax, tag, and title. but that was with 24,000 miles and a basicly a new car warranty and with it shipped from knoxville, tn. where im from people are n/a fans and kids would rather a mach than a termi.... its the best bang for the buck easy to mod and has a factory shaker and one day will be worth as much as the tremis... i love my mach and personally would trade my dream for one either. so if you dont think your mach is that special please sell it to someone who will think so and will appreciate it for what it is and get yourself a terminator instead. im sure someone in my town would love to have it bc where im from gt mustangs are treated better than some treat their machs... but now im ranting so yea ive spoke my peice for the poor boys wanting what some dont seem to appreciate:yes:

I hate to burst your bubble, but think about all the old muscle cars that bring in big bucks now. The Boss', zl1 camaros, hemis, 440 6 packs, 427 vettes... 99% of the older cars worth tons now are worth that much, because they were the top dogs for their time. This is exactly where the Terminators fall into. The Mach's are great bang for the buck, while adding some rarity to the mix too. If wasnt for the rarity I'd just stick with a trans am. But the Cobra's were the first giant leap for Ford in over 30 years. They were a game changer. A 12 second mustang, and all of a sudden, a car that gained 100hp for $1,000.

I am in no way downing Mach's. I want one afterall. But I want it for the looks, and the bang for buck ratio. The Cobra's will remain legends even into the next body style, and probably beyond. Meanwhile there are plenty of even car guys out there who really dont know all that much about a mach. It's a close to ten year old car, they want brand new pricing for it. Not gonna happen when 10k mile cars go for $20k or under.

jjm525
11-09-2011, 09:11 AM
I'm the biggest Mach fan out there, had my nose print on the glass of the local Ford dealer when they got the first one. Deal is, they were introduced to keep attention on a 1979 undercarriage while Ford held their breath waiting for the 05 to hit the floors.

They weren't worth + $5000 over MSRP then and they have dropped in value hard since. That means they aren't selling, which means they have lower value.

There is no shortage of low mile Machs for sale. Maybe all those Mach lovers in your town should open their search to an area greater than the city limits? There is a 21k Mach for $14000 at a dealership on this very site, just down the page. The reality of a private party sale price is what? MAybe $12-13000? Maybe even less? Who is still wondering why a 95k mile Mach listed at $18,000 hasn't sold yet?

Maybe I shoulda gotten the V6? My wife has a 06 with 4.10s and it aint too shabby. Handled better out of the box than my Mach did, tighter too. The 11 V6 has alot to offer over the Mach of 03/04. If the 11 was loaded and $17,000 at 7k miles it would have been a tough decision!

Orange Crush
11-09-2011, 11:37 AM
It doesn't have the stock exhaust..... says Bassani on the exhaust tips!

Sure does! Why would one change the exhaust on a car that was never driven? In my opinion, this hurts the value of such a low mileage car.

94-95-04stangs
11-09-2011, 11:55 AM
well 1st the termis do have the forged internals where if you have a 5 spd in a mach you get a forged crank but the supercharger on the termis only make 85 more hp than our cars factory for factory and some say ours is under rated. yes the older cars; cudas, challengers, chargers, bosses, cobra jets, novas, etc are worth more but they passed their 20 yr antique mark a long time ago. plus the cobras may have been the leap for ford. but they are in the same boat the mach's are in..... yes the mach 1s and cobras like awhile to get to 20 yrs but it will be and where im from and the surrounding counties there is only mine and another mach in my area. there is a terminator everywhere you look it seems. but it all in your personal preference. and you tell me where you can get a better than new car warranty on one with less than 21k and 5 days to decide if you want it or not and 30 no matter what happens if it breaks we fix it type warranty. plus free oil changes for life... so personally i dont feel as if i got beat i love my car and hopefully will treasure it til the day im dead.. :)

Smith
11-09-2011, 02:18 PM
Sure does! Why would one change the exhaust on a car that was never driven? In my opinion, this hurts the value of such a low mileage car.

He also changed the wheels and tires. The dealer put the factory set back on. This is a photo of the car just before he traded it in. Not sure why he made the changes and never drove or titled it. :wtf: