PDA

View Full Version : FS: 2003 Torch Red 5spd, Jackson, MI 40k miles

03MachTR
10-13-2011, 03:40 PM
Up for sale is my 2003 Mustang Mach 1. It's in great, nearly immaculate condition. Not daily driven, stored in winters, barely ever seen rain, and pretty much babied.
There are a few VERY minor chips that come along with driving any vehicle. The most noticeable (if you can even say that) is on the door handle, from where I assume someone opened their own car door too hard in a parking lot and chipped the paint, maybe about half the size of a dime, if that. That is all that there is when it comes to the negatives, wanted to be up front and honest.
Now for the good stuff. '03 Mach 1 with only 40,330 miles. 32 valve DOHC 4.6 V8. Torch red, 5 speed manual, 6 cd changer, air and heat work. All original interior and is nearly perfect. As for the upgrades, cold air intake, aluminum driveshaft, intake spacer, high performance brakes (slotted rotors and whatnot), 4.30s, full exhaust work, chipped and tuned from a local mustang performance shop, Paul's High Performance. Nearly brand new tires (last month) 245/45 R17 Sumitomos on the stock 17" wheel.
I purchased the car from a gentleman who has been involved with 'stangs of all sorts.
Price asking: $13000 o.b.o (serious offers only though)
You can PM me or call 517-414-3576 and ask for Tyler.
That's really all I can say, the rest you just have to see for yourself in the pictures. IF YOU NEED OR WANT MORE PICTURES FEEL FREE TO LET ME KNOW AND I'LL GET THEM TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.