VrySlow
10-03-2011, 09:13 PM
Car: 2003 Mach 1
Color: Azure Blue
Miles: 34,400
Price: $15,000 OBO
VIN: 1FAFP42R63F368828
Options: Upgraded Interior, 5 speed transmission

Modifications: Front hood stripe deleted, 8" Short antenna, Bassani 2.5" x-pipe and competition cats, Magnaflow cat back exhuast, MRT 3.5" rolled exhuast tips, C&L trueflow intake system, Eibach Pro Kit springs 1.25" drop front and back, KYB AGX 4 way adjustable front struts, MM billet 4 bolt caster camber plates, MM poly urethane spring isolaters, Ford Racing 4:10 gears, Bilstien rear shocks, 8000k ice blue HID's, Steeda tri-ax billet adjustable short shifter, custom tuned SCT X-cal3 flash tuner by Tim @ Modular Powerhouse, 1 piece forged black ASA 5 spoke rims 18x8.5 front 18x9.5 rear rims, 245-40-18 front tires, 295-35-18 rear tires with 80% tread left, a set of Nitto Drag Radials come with car also like new, Tinted Windows, Ipod hook up, California outdoor car cover, Generic indoor car cover, both covers are blue to match car

I do NOT have any of the OEM parts for this car

I am a NON SMOKER

This car has always been stored inside, Megiuir car products always used, interior is like new

This car is an absolute blast to drive, my job takes all my time up and the car just sits in the garage

I do owe some money on the car, so that will have to be taken care of at the time of purchase, i'm a strait shooter so i want to make interested parties aware of the situation.

My job is very hectic right now, so all i ask is interested parties work with me

Contact Info: Call or text Jordan @ 269-seven five seven-1692
Email Jordan @ thefarmboy722athotmail.com

I will not deliver or meet interested parties half way

mbialzik
10-04-2011, 06:32 PM
Anymore pictures of the car?

VrySlow
10-04-2011, 10:23 PM
Anymore pictures of the car?

Here's a few more, if your looking for something specific let me know!

Sub-Zero
10-05-2011, 02:28 AM
What did you use for the ipod hookup?

VrySlow
10-05-2011, 07:14 AM
What did you use for the ipod hookup?

I'll have to look for the box to get the exact name of the product. It hooks into the back of the radio, and I ran the cable up to the center console compartment. The ipod sits in the compartment plugged into the cable. I can control the ipod through the radio itself

mbialzik
10-05-2011, 08:01 PM
Did you ever use the set of Nitto Drag Radials? Ever have the car dynoed? Did you do most of the mods? Ever have any problems with the car? Hows the paint condition?? Paint chips, scratches, fading, dents?

VrySlow
10-05-2011, 08:56 PM
Did you ever use the set of Nitto Drag Radials? Ever have the car dynoed? Did you do most of the mods? Ever have any problems with the car? Hows the paint condition?? Paint chips, scratches, fading, dents?

I purchased the car with the Nitto's on it, drove it home and swapped them for the street tires, i put 18 miles on them, there probably 60%

The former owner said he had it dynoed, said it layed down like 325, i never saw the dyno sheets so i didn't put much faith in that. I did take it to the drag strip once, ran a 13.1 with street tires, full tank of gas and a trunk full of stuff.

The former owner did almost all the mods, Alternative Auto in Detroit did most of the work, only thing i did was the tinted windows and ipod hook up.

I've had zero trouble with the car, i've only put about 4000 miles on it since i bought it. I change the oil in it once a year with Mobil 1 oil. I've never even charged the battery after it sat all winter, always fired up first try.

Paint wise its darn close to new condition. There is one chip on the top of the roof, its very small, i can get a pic of it if needed. The front bumper and grill area the paint is near perfect along with the area behind all 4 tires.

The car has never seen snow or winter, i got caught in one rain shower this past summer otherwise it never leaves the garage unless the suns shining.

I'm a farmer, so its defiantly never been daily drivin

mbialzik
10-05-2011, 10:33 PM
How firm are you on the price?

VrySlow
10-05-2011, 10:56 PM
How firm are you on the price?

$14,500 is bottom dollar and i'm firm on that price

mbialzik
10-06-2011, 06:39 PM
Could you get me a picture of that paint chip? Did you ever do a carfax on the car?? I really like the car. I am just a little busy right now with work too. Are you in a hurry to sell the car?

VrySlow
10-06-2011, 07:42 PM
Could you get me a picture of that paint chip? Did you ever do a carfax on the car?? I really like the car. I am just a little busy right now with work too. Are you in a hurry to sell the car?

I can get u a pic of the chip, that's not a problem. One of thing I forgot to mention, the windshield has a small chip in it, it was proffesionally repaired 72 hours after it occurred and has been good for 3 years. I did run a car fax on it before I bought it and it came up clean. I'm not in a hurry to sell, but the first person to put money in my hand will get the car. I have had a few calls but knowone has come and looked at the car, it is for sale locally also.

If I dont get u a pic of the chip in 48 hours email me and remind me.

VrySlow
10-14-2011, 07:14 PM

heres a pic of the chip, as you can see its not very big. Sorry it took me so long to get it, work has been hectic

mbialzik
10-15-2011, 06:31 AM
Thanks for the picture, but i just picked up a 04 all black mach with 40k for the same price. Sorry. Good luck selling yours.

VrySlow
10-21-2011, 06:42 PM
Car is still for sale!

VrySlow
11-15-2011, 10:45 PM
$14,500