PDA

View Full Version : 2003 DSG for sale w many add ons

THEONE1
09-26-2011, 11:49 PM
Looking to sell my car after years of work. Car has 93XXX miles and still runs perfectly. I have always used Royal Purple synthetic. With drag radials it ran low 12s at the track. It has a few scratches and dings here and there, but otherwise still looks great. The leather on the driver seat is a bit worn. I'm looking to get $12,000 (PRICE DROPPED!) or best offer.

http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/showthread.php?t=75507

The link above has some pictures of the car.. However, the car has has a few more scratches and dings that arent in those pictures.. Will post more recent pictures soon. I am located in south Louisiana. 3373033710 - calls and texts are welcome.

JLT Cold Air intake
Accufab throttle body
LCD cooling mod
160* Thermostat
Slp long tube headers
Slp Xpipe
Slp high flow catalytic converters
Magnaflow catback exhaust
Fidanza aluminum flywheel
T56 viper spec 6 speed transmission
Aluminum drive shaft
Mgw short throw shifter
Eaton Posi 31 spline differential
Moser 31 spline axles
FRPP 4.30 gears
Maximum motorsports race duty rear lower control arms, adjustable
Maximum motorsports race duty rear upper control arms, adjustable
Maximum motorsports front coil over suspension(adjustable)
Maximum motorsports 4 bolt caster camber plates
PSR tubular k member
Steeda heavy duty front AND rear sway bars.
Steeda bump steer kit
Centerforce DFX clutch kit w pressure plate(26 spline)
Custom hand made pony
SCT xCal 3 with 3 dyno tunes
weapon X race coils with resistorless plugs
Braille 14lb battery with billet hold down
Linelock brake system
Baer Eradispeed Plus (Drilled and slotted) front and rear rotors(2 piece)
Ford Racing Red running pony calipers.. Front and rear. Brand new
Chrome Saleen 18 in wheels. 9 inch wide front, 10 inch wide rear
less than 2,000 miles on the tires.. Goodyear Eagle F1 GS D3s
01 Cobra front bumper
Side front fender holes have been shaved and the hood stripe has been custom painted

USAF_Rock
10-24-2011, 12:36 PM
still for sale?

THEONE1
10-24-2011, 10:49 PM
Yep

USAF_Rock
10-26-2011, 02:56 PM
how much are you thinkin now! steady on 16? $$$$

THEONE1
10-27-2011, 02:52 PM
make me an offer

USAF_Rock
12-20-2011, 10:36 AM
you still got this thing laying around? i know i keep buggin you but i like to know the status. i still got mine. i guess people just arent interested in bad *** cars anymore lol

Mach828
12-20-2011, 12:22 PM
You just don't get your money back with a lot of mods. :(

GLWS

USAF_Rock
12-20-2011, 12:36 PM
You just don't get your money back with a lot of mods. :(

GLWS

i know man, **** sucks.. funny thing is i bought my car with the mods already on it except for a few.

THEONE1
03-28-2012, 12:08 PM
Price lowered to $12k... The car must GO!

whoffman
03-28-2012, 08:56 PM
dude dont sell your car!

C Vo
03-28-2012, 10:02 PM
12k!!! Wish I would have waited four months until I bought my Mach. I'm sure someone will jump on this.

GLWS

THEONE1
03-28-2012, 11:32 PM
dude dont sell your car!

Why not lol?

VAstrongman
03-28-2012, 11:38 PM
wow, thats a lot of car for only 12k, someone scoop this!

THEONE1
04-27-2012, 07:44 AM
Still for sale

ArcAngel
04-27-2012, 08:43 AM
I'm in the process of closing on my house if its still for sale at the end of may I may be interested. I'm trying to determine what the shipping cost would be.

ArcAngel
05-01-2012, 08:50 AM
Is this still for sale if so what is a good contact number, I called your phone and got no call back.

Thanks

THEONE1
06-12-2012, 11:24 AM
Still for sale. 337-303-3710.

maple
06-15-2012, 02:10 PM
God I wish you were not 12 hours away from me.

THEONE1
06-20-2012, 03:22 PM
If you're interested in shipping the car I can help with the cost..

2000GTcobra
06-26-2012, 01:47 AM
Do you have a sound clip?

THEONE1
06-26-2012, 05:12 PM
i can post a sound clip sometime soon.. i was hospitalized with severe arm lacerations saturday morning.. so ive been in and out of the hospital.. on meds with limited use of my left arm. Text me and I'll try to make a sound clip as soon as i can. Thanks..

THEONE1
06-28-2012, 03:57 PM
Sale Pending

2000GTcobra
06-29-2012, 02:28 PM
sold

:cool:

2000GTcobra
07-18-2012, 02:26 PM
I bought this car. The guy picked me up in the car. It was dark... but everything looked okay. We went straight to the hotel so I could sleep. Next morning he picks me up, and I noticed a few more blemishes and stuff that he never mentioned. Cracked paint on the hood, tint is bubbling, headlights are crap, bumpers have more deep scratches then described, tires have WAY more miles them then 2000, a fog light is missing, the radio doesn't have the bracket to hold in place and more He said he had the fog light in the trunk and will send the replacement bracket once it comes in the mail. But whatever, I believe I still got the car at a good price (at the time) so I let it go. So I finally get to drive it. Everything seems fine, it runs good and everything else from what I could tell was okay. *Let me also add, this guy was a total pain in the A** about taking a certified loan check from my bank. Some people are cautious... this dude was nuts. Going as far as getting advice from his lawyer. The lawyer didn't help by telling him all the horror stories he could think of also.* So we get everything handled and I'm on my way. It takes me about 40 min to finally get to the highway where I can really let her go. Pulls hard, sounds good. Once I got to like 80mph... the front end started to shake a little. I slowed down, and it went away. I just figured a wheel was slightly out of balance or something. Kept going, didn't notice anything for another 30 min or so. Then, I make a right turn to get off the highway and get gas.... it comes back, but worse. So I call him, he "has no idea what I'm talking about." I say fu*k it... keep going. Next thing I know I can't do 70 without it happening, even going straight. And it eventually got even worse. So I pull off the highway and find an alignment shop give it a once over. They say it needs motor mounts. Lots of help they were. So now I'm kinda stuck... I can't even do the speed limit. And so after some searching and phone calls, I find out there are some more shops in a larger town about an hour away. So I take all the back roads and the get the car there. They look at it and drive it, they noticed the same thing. Put it on a lift, took two seconds... "hey man, your bushings are gone!" I go underneath and see the same thing. Every one is shot. BUT as disclosed before.... the whole suspension setup (front and back) is aftermarket. K-member, a-arms, control arms, coilovers, blah blah blah. And of course... PSR is out of business so it's not like I can just order new ones. So to keep the story short, I decide to ship the car home and fix it ($1000 more I had to spend). He then says he has the stock k-member and a-arms, as I might need to use that if I can’t get any replacement bushings. After a few days he finally says he got them from his parents house. Next day I ask for a tracking number... no response. Next day I asking again. I get a text from a "friend" saying he got hit by a drunk driver on his bike and that he hasn't woken up yet". So I decide to look up the info on the crash... 1.5 hours over looking over two days and I couldn't find a thing. Nothing with his name or anything about a drunk driver hitting someone (that's something that would make the paper). So I go to look for him on Facebook... I find it on Google, but when I click the link it says the page in unavailable. So I use my GF's fb and wouldn't you know, it comes right up. Nothing on his page about a crash... in fact 2 days AFTER he was "hit" he was online talking about how he was going to FL and he wished he had the bike with him. So now I know hes a pos and full of crap. My girlfriend texted him, he respond right away asking who it was. But nope, no texting me back. Its now been 3 days after that and still no response to the few texts and phone calls. Still not received anything in the mail. :angry:

maple
07-21-2012, 08:45 PM
what a piece of ****.

jeff a. moore
07-22-2012, 02:45 AM
What a turd..I feel for ya man. Hopefully you can get the car in tip top shape without too much more money being spent, overall it does look pretty nice. This guy gives mustang owners a bad name. I think most guys on here would have been up front about any flaws with their cars. But there are always a few jerks like this guy out there.. :grr:

Keep us posted!

2000GTcobra
07-23-2012, 03:13 PM
What a turd..I feel for ya man. Hopefully you can get the car in tip top shape without too much more money being spent, overall it does look pretty nice. This guy gives mustang owners a bad name. I think most guys on here would have been up front about any flaws with their cars. But there are always a few jerks like this guy out there.. :grr:

Keep us posted!

He still has yet to respond to anything :wall:

stellasmechanic
08-04-2012, 03:51 AM
He still has yet to respond to anything :wall:

Hate to say it man but when you buy a car, expect nothing after the check is handed over. I buy projects all the time and I don't pay until I literally inventory every single part he said was included and then will still check everything over. Then I add a grand and month of labor to the cost and decide if it is worth it.

Sorry to hear he is a crap seller. Why bother saying you will send someone a stock K member if you won't or can't. Better just to tell them sorry about your luck.

Good luck with the car though. Everything is fixable with a little time and effort. Learn a little and enjoy what you have. Thanks for the heads up about the bad seller. There seem to be too many of them these days.