PDA

View Full Version : Procharged Mach 1 - 03', 40k, Auto, SoCal

SteelwingDSG
08-31-2011, 04:46 PM
Dark Shadow Gray, Automatic, 40,000 miles. ATI P1SC Supercharger (with supporting modifications, including a 03/04 Cobra fuel tank, MAF, pumps, 39lb injectors, and a Kenne-bell boost-a-pump) installed at 23,000 miles, pushing ~9psi. Other modifications include:

Anderson powerpipe
Bassani Catted X-pipe
Magnaflow catback (Dynaflow mufflers)
4.10 gears
4600 stall converter, multi-disk lockup (Circle-D)
Custom dyno tune with Handheld SCT 2 Tuner

Includes set of MT ET Streets (bias-ply) mounted on stock rims, and 17x9" AFS Replica's with Nitto 555's, 275 width.

All stock parts except the original catback included.

Original owner, receipts for work available. Please contact me for pictures, videos, and questions. The car was designed for drag-racing and puts down roughly 420 rear-wheel horsepower. Will run a mid/high 11 in the 1/4 mile.

I am considering parting it out if there is enough interest. The lazy part of me doesn't want to do the work, but if it nets me significantly more than selling it as a whole...

I am taking it to CarMax tonight to get it appraised, just for the heck of it. I'll see if the difference I could get from a private party is worth the hassle. With two kids under 2, my time is precious as I don't have a lot of it.

$13,500.

Thanks for looking. :thumbsup:

SteelwingDSG
08-31-2011, 04:54 PM
I am open to opinions on this. :teeth:

JPJNTX
08-31-2011, 06:15 PM
That's exactly what we paid for my wife's car, which is exactly like yours, except for vortech instead, and a 5 spd. 47k miles on hers when we got it. It should sell quickly at this price!

SteelwingDSG
09-14-2011, 10:17 AM
Sold.