PDA

View Full Version : DFW Mach 1 gathering

Boss3025speed
01-23-2004, 01:30 AM
The DFW Mach 1 gathering at Sonic was great. Chaseme and Jonboy was one the first there. We may have another gathering in the future if interest is strong. We discussed trying to have a row of Mach 1 cars at the Yellow Rose Car Show in Ft Worth on the second weekend of August. I would like to have every color represented until our spaces fill. I might be able to get 5, maybe 10 spaces in the car show. Chaseme and Jonboy already filled out applications tonight. So, there will be three (my yellow 03) cars there. I hope to fill the spaces and represent this area with really nice cars. If you weren't able to make it tonight, you really missed an unbelievable turnout. Boss3025speed.

03 DOHC Mach
01-23-2004, 01:45 AM
:rolleyes: No Pics?:rolleyes:

03BlkMachOne
01-23-2004, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by Boss3025speed
We discussed trying to have a row of Mach 1 cars at the Yellow Rose Car Show in Ft Worth on the second weekend of August. I would like to have every color represented until our spaces fill. I might be able to get 5, maybe 10 spaces in the car show.

It's a 4 hour drive for me, but if you need a Black Mach 1 to fill a spot let me know. :THUMBSUP:

TAZZ
01-23-2004, 10:33 AM
Hey Boss302, how ironic. I am also in the North Texas Mustang Club. May even know you. I have an Orange 04 and would be interested in the Yellow Rose. I usually judge the show but as long as I don't judge that class there should be no conflict. There is a Blue 03 in the NTMC owned by Rodger who was at the Yellow Rose last year. I am positive he would be interested.I would love to make the next Mach 1 gathering. Must have missed the threads on your past meeting plans.

Jim H.
01-23-2004, 02:52 PM
I would also attend a Mach 1 gathering in the DFW area but not on a Thursday. 4:30am wake ups come too quick on weekdays.

I am also a member of the North Texas Mustang Club and had my 69 and 03 Mach's in the Yellow Rose last August. After being in that show for the last three years I don't think I'm going to do it again this year. One car for two years was enought work but two cars the last show was way too much.

Will do the AutoRama next month but only with the 69.

So how many turned out at the Sonic?

jpetre
01-23-2004, 08:22 PM
Dang guys! I didn't see it.

Well send me a message next time. You will be able to see the CDC side exhaust in person, 17X9" chrome bullits, painted mirrors, and other things.

Let me know next time. Send me an e-mail as I don't get to go on much with school. Keeps me busy.

HeadStrong
01-24-2004, 01:57 AM
I've got an Azure Blue if you need one. Not positive I can show but let me know if you need me and I can probably work it out! I need to check the Texas Regional forum but if y'all have any more G2G's send me a PM. I'd love to meet some more Mach people. So far I've only meet MachIMaurader (Red Mach) at our Wednesday night G2G in Lewisville and he's pretty awesome! :D