PDA

View Full Version : This may make your blood boil

Azure
01-21-2004, 09:02 PM
Check this out for a glimps at a real jackass.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2455612623&category=6236

Mikestang
01-21-2004, 09:06 PM
I have seen that car for sale on EBAY b4

InDShadow
01-21-2004, 09:12 PM
THe only problem is...he still has a "GT" 2V motor. the car will never be better than the original Mach's. Salvage title..I don't think the car is even worth 13k having a clean salvage title. It was still a salvage vehicle. A JUNK YARD DOG! P.O.S!

I'd like to know how he was able to get the Mach I cluster when Ford parts department doesn't have the part listing. My dealer is having trouble getting one from Ford to replace mine that they scratched up during pre-delivery detailing. Most likely he found a wrecked Mach in the same JUNK YARD

DSGMach714
01-21-2004, 09:19 PM
Doesn't make my blood boil.. I could really care less. Only thing I have a problem with is Mach badging..

It's the same as any Mustang owner putting a Saleen or Roush body kit on their cars.

DanK
01-21-2004, 09:57 PM
Cheap a** knock off! How do you have a CLEAN salvage title?:SMASH:

03mach69mach
01-21-2004, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by DanK
Cheap a** knock off! How do you have a CLEAN salvage title?:SMASH:

Exactly!:THUMBSUP:

69mach03
01-21-2004, 11:06 PM
:D Sorry but..

CDC Kit :blah:
Cannot beat the lines on the real Mach 1 hood.

GT seats? Sure they are better then what we have.

I just don't understand the whole "better than a Mach 1" comment can be even close to realistic. What is this guy thinking?

Doesn't really bother me that it's a clone though, whoopidy doo. Just more worried about the unfortunate guy who bids on the dayum thing. :rolleyes:

1mach03
01-22-2004, 05:02 AM
All I can say is Im glad I have the real thing.:D If that car had a light tap it coulda been fixed. Seems to be it had a hard tap.:SMASH: april the vettelady.

Jim H.
01-22-2004, 08:40 AM
Let's see....."salvage title" and didn't want to put the flowmasters on because he wanted to keep the car "brand new" Either he has a great sense of humor or there's a crack epidemic going on in Brooklyn.

badjoey
01-22-2004, 08:47 AM
it doesn't hurt my feeling cause i know what i got

The Mach Says
01-22-2004, 08:47 AM
Holy Jumping Jesus........................"Car also comes with beautiful Mustang Key chain"

I must have now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:SMASH: :blah: :SMASH:

JC

Catman
01-22-2004, 11:14 AM
Saw it before, he should call it a MOCk1 and not a MACh1. :MADNOEL:

moodym
01-22-2004, 12:43 PM
No boiling blood here. I thought the whole thing was funny

"Original Mach 1 rear decal for the trunk"

Funny, my original Mach 1 has no decal. Individual Mach 1 letters/numeral yes, decal no.

Also, what is a "Mach 1 headlight"? I did not know our headlights were any different from the GT or Cobra. This guy is just out to sell a car and is going off the deep end trying to do so.

Best of luck to whomever buys his story.

V/R, moodym

rudejohn
01-22-2004, 01:45 PM
Heh we should all "contact this seller" and flame him/her for false advertising. Any way to report to eBay? Saying this is "better than a Mach1" implies that this car can out-perform a Mach1, which is probably not true. :)

~john

POLSMACH03
01-22-2004, 03:09 PM
I already did. Yes everybody should zing him good.

rudejohn
01-22-2004, 08:56 PM
So after I sent him a message explaining that his wanna-be car sucks, he must have looked up my information on the Internet. He called me about 15 times already, and he keeps threatening me. He says he's "gonna get me" for sending "all those messages to him" (I sent him one online).

What do y'all think? I'm pretty amused... perhaps I should invite him up to visit. ;-)

People who can't take a vehicle rivalry with a grain of salt really need to ease up on the sodas.

:SMASH:

~RJ

hamradioextra
01-22-2004, 10:33 PM
Let's all bookmark this site and if there is a bidder, we can e-mail him or her with a warning. We can even invite the bidder to this web site for further info.

I am a regular seller on e-bay with almost 200 positive feedbacks. I have, in the past, warned potential winning bidders of problems they are about to encounter.

I have never contacted one of my competition's bidders, only the ones I accidently find bidding on other products, not associated with mine.

My concern is for protecting the good name of eBay and protecting the innocent buyer. I really am tired of the addage, "Buyer Beware". If more of us would step up to the plate, buyers wouldn't have to beware.

The administrators of eBay do not condone hanky panky sellers and will pull any auction that is misrepresented, or illegal.

There is a lot more I could speak to on this issue but you guys and gals get the point.

Contact every bidder before they get screwed. That should be our main concern. Chances are, there will be no bidders, but we'll see.

I definitely will make contacts.

David Paul <><

RNstanger
01-22-2004, 10:37 PM
:SMASH:

Screaming Mach
01-22-2004, 10:49 PM
Can you say "wanna be"?

DSGMach714
01-22-2004, 11:32 PM
Ahh whats all the fuss about? It's almost flattering that someone would find a Mach so good looking that they would try to replicate it. You see Faleens and Fobras all teh time, this is the first Mach clone I've seen. A guy down the street has a GT with full Saleen body treatment. Car looks awesome, but he doesn't have any Saleen badging. So the car is alright in my book!

Like I said, the only problem I have with the car is the Mach 1 badging.. If he left off the badging I would think the car is pretty clean. Although Dark Shadow Grey is so much better looking then Mineral Grey (02 GT's only came in mineral grey)..

Mach 1 Boy
01-23-2004, 12:46 AM
Yeah! Why worry guys? The only person who will buy it is an idiot! We know what we got and he will feel like a CHUMP!! HA HA HA!! :COOL:

Scott McClure
01-24-2004, 10:40 PM
That son of a _itch!!!!

1mach03
01-24-2004, 10:59 PM
Gee no bids yet wonder why.:??: april the vettelady.

QTRPONY
01-25-2004, 12:26 PM
I posted on this guy a few months ago. He has been trying to sell it for quite a while.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6236&item=2444910357

Check out the date- it is back in NOV and he has came down some on his price but not near enough. If you click on the "relisted' link you can see he has relisted it 4 or 5 times. Looks Like he had a bidder back in dec that went $10 k. He should have taken it. Considering it is a salvage title and no warranty I can't see it going for more than $10k.

GO2REDLINE
01-26-2004, 02:31 AM
GAY! G.A.Y., why!? Because it sucks!

J

Azure
01-26-2004, 07:13 PM
GO2REDLINE

That's the best reply yet.:LAUGH: :LAUGH: :LAUGH: