PDA

View Full Version : Any Tulsa area members here?

03BlkMachOne
01-19-2004, 02:55 PM
If there are (besides me and Rick) speak up and let's see can we get a group together and take over a Sonic or something. I know there is, at least, 30 registered on this site. Let us hear from you.

killer55
01-20-2004, 02:27 AM
Sure there are others besides you & Rick. Myself & the General Sales Mgr from the south store on here all of the time although the other guy just reads never posts. Mach1(boom) around also,
usually early in the morning.

Sonic sounds good to me. We could meet at the South Ford Store and go somewhere from there (Mach 1 Caravan) if we wanted to. I'm sure they wouldn't mind. Be good "PUB" for them.

Mister L
01-20-2004, 04:13 PM
I'm interested.........Claremore is a drive for me but if the date is known I can schedule the time from work. Keep me posted (feel free to email shaker2@mcloudteleco.com

ttown
01-22-2004, 11:09 AM
I ready any time......let's make it a dry day though, my car isn't my daily driver and doesn't see the light of day except on weekends or sunny days.:CHEERS:

03BlkMachOne
01-22-2004, 02:18 PM
Assuming we can get a good weekend, that's 4 of us.

There must be more Mach 1 owners in the Tulsa area that want to meet. :THUMBSUP: Let's hear from all you guys and gals out there. :HOPPY:

OKMach1
01-23-2004, 11:01 PM
I would be interested in some type of get together. I'm only about 1 hour from either Tulsa or Edmond so I would be open to something in either OKC or Tulsa. I work a 28 days on/28 days off schedule overseas and leave for my next rotation next week. Anything prior to then or in March would work for me.

03BlkMachOne
01-24-2004, 02:01 AM
Originally posted by OKMach1
I would be interested in some type of get together. I'm only about 1 hour from either Tulsa or Edmond so I would be open to something in either OKC or Tulsa. I work a 28 days on/28 days off schedule overseas and leave for my next rotation next week. Anything prior to then or in March would work for me.

You got a PM.

"Black because Henry would have wanted it that way" is cool. :COOL: :THUMBSUP: