PDA

View Full Version : FS: 2004 Mach 1, Black, 5-speed, OK, $8500 obo

OSUALUM78
04-21-2011, 09:46 PM
I BOUGHT THE CAR IN FEBRUARY OF 2005, I AM THE SECOND OWNER, IT HAD 7759K MILES ON THE ODOMETER THEN. CURRENT READING IS JUST OVER 52,xxx. SHE’S NEVER BEEN RUN AT ANY TYPE OF TRACK. SHE IS NOT “A MINT SHOWCAR” BUT SHE IS NOWHERE CLOSE BEING DEEMED A “BEATER” EITHER. SHE HAS BEEN A DAILY DRIVEN STREET CAR. HAS BEEN GARAGED MOST OF HER LIFE, BUT SHE HAS SEEN RAIN, SNOW, AND ICE

THE STORY: I HAD ALWAYS HAD THE OIL CHANGED EVERY 2K-3K MILES, BUT RECENTLY MY MOM WAS DIAGNOSED WITH AN UN-CURABLE BRAIN DISEASE IN THE DYMENSIA GROUP. DUE TO THAT, AND LIFE GOING ON, MY BRAIN FORGOT TO TELL ME TO CHANGE THE OIL ON HER. I WENT FOR AROUND 8K MILES WITHOUT AN OIL CHANGE. THIS CAUSED A LOSS OF OIL (SHE’S NEVER HAD ANY LEAKS OF ANY KIND, EVER) TO THE POINT WHERE THE LIFTERS RUBBED. I HAD HER FLUSHED AND TOPPED OFF BY MY FORD DEALERSHIP, ONLY TO FIND THAT THE DAMAGE WAS DONE. ON THE FLUSH OF THE OLD OIL, NO METAL SHAVINGS CAME OUT, BUT THE OIL DID HAVE A NICE METALLIC SHEEN TO IT. ACCORDING TO THE TECH AT THE FORD DEALERSHIP (AND OTHERS LOCALLY AND ON FORUMS AGREED) THE CAM ASSEMBLY IS TOAST (JOURNALS NEED TO BE WELDED) AND POSSIBLY THE HEADS TOO. LET ME MAKE THIS CLEAR: I AM NOT A MECHANIC. I CANNOT TELL YOU EXACTLY WHAT IS DAMAGED AND WHAT IS NOT. THE ENGINE HAS NOT BEEN TORN DOWN ENOUGH TO DETERMINE EXACTLY WHAT NEEDS TO BE REPAIRED OR REPLACED, SO THE ENGINE WOULD NEED TO BE OVERHAULED OR REPLACED WITH ANOTHER ONE.

MY REASON FOR THE SALE: I WAS GOING TO DROP IN AN ALUMINATOR 8:5 AND ADD A WHIPPLE 2.9, WITH A D&D MAGNUM T56, AND THE WHOLE NINE YARDS, BUT FELL INTO A GOOD DEAL WITH AN 03 COBRA. SO SHE MUST GO. BUYER WILL NEED TO HAVE HER TOWED/HAULED/SHIPPED, AS SHE DOES NOT RUN

IT HAS A CLEAR CLEAN TITLE, ALTHOUGH IT IS A DUPLICATE AS I LOST THE ORIGINAL. I HAVE A COPY OF MY FIRST LIEN TITLE FROM WHEN I BOUGHT IT FROM THE DEALERSHIP AND A COPY OF THE FOLLOWING TITLE FROM THE LIEN RELEASE

VIN: 1FAFP42RX4F156080
BUILD #2384
CURRENT ODOMETER READING: 52,xxx
OEM TRANSMISSION: TREMEC 3650, 5-SPEED (SYNCRO TSB HAS BEEN DONE ON IT)
OEM SUSPENSION
OEM WHEELS
TIRES: BRIDEGESTONE TURANZA SERENITY ALL SEASON 245/45/17 TIRES, LESS THAN 1000 MILES ON THEM (440, AA, A) (I’VE BEEN ROLLING THE CAR BACK AND FORTH OVER THE MONTHS THE KEEP FROM FLAT SPOTS)
COMPUTER CODE: TMX2

KELLY BLUE BOOK ON HERE FOR MY REGION (PRIVATE PARTY WITH 52,xxx MILES):
EXCELLENT: $15,335
GOOD: $14,535
FAIR: $13,335

I DERIVED MY INITIAL SALE/OBO PRICE BASED ON:
THE “GOOD” RATING FROM THE KELLY BLUE BOOK
MINUS $4K TO OVERHAUL ENGINE
MINUS $1K FOR MARKET VARIANCE/LABOR TO HAVE WORK DONE
MINUS $500 FOR HAULING/TOW EXPENSE
MINUS $535 MISCELLANEOUS
= $8500 OBO

ONLY 2 MODS THAT CANNOT TAKE THIS CAR BACK TO OEM: HOLES IN STRUT TOWERS FOR STEEDA 2 POINT STRUT TOWER BRACE AND REMOVED OEM SUBFRAME CONNECTORS AND WELDED IN MAXIMUM MOTORSPORTS FULL LENGTH SUBFRAME CONNECTORS (POWERCOATED BLACK)

MODS THAT WILL BE STAYING ON HER (IN ADDITION TO THE NEW OWNER RECEIVING ALL REMOVED OEM PARTS):
- custom Mustang Dynameter tune by Jim Paschall of SW Tuning (she will need a re-tune once engine is fixed or a new one is dropped in)
- SCT Xcalibrator 3 handheld flash tuner (I also have the CD that came with it)
- C&L RAI with 85mm MAF (I also have the removed silencer with a OEM replacement K&N filter)
- PHP intake spacer
-MRT MaxFlow H-pipe mid-pipe with cats (304 stainless steel)(the H-pipe is welded together)
- MRT MaxThunder cat-back exhaust with 3.5” chrome tips (409 stainless steel)
- FRPP balanced aluminum driveshaft
- FRPP REM / ISF processed 4.10 ring and pinion
- FRPP axle girdle
- Moser forged 28 spline axles with ABS adapters and studs
- EBC Sport rotors (vented / slotted / dimpled)
- Hawk HPS brake pads
- Maximum Motorsports full length sub-frame connectors (powder coated black)
- Wolfe Race Craft lower torque box plates
- Steeda 2-point strut tower brace
- MRT hood struts
- MGW short throw shifter (orange handle)
- 1” shaker extender (powder coated wrinkle black)
- axle tubes welded and painted
- black painted brake calipers
- Clifford Matrix 10.5x two-way pager / responder alarm
- MGW Mach 1 logo oil cap (chrome) (first design)
- MGW Mach 1 logo cigarette lighter (brushed) (the car has never been smoked in. MGW charges the same price for a blank as a lighter, so I just opted for a lighter)
- Mach 1 logo coin holder delete
- Mach1registry.com Mach 1 logo floor mats
- Mach1registry.com Mach 1 logo door sill plates (brushed)
- Mach1registry.com Mach 1 logo fuel door (brushed ring / brushed black center)
- 8” fixed black antenna
- 5% tint on all glass plus windshield strip
- Sylvania Silverstar headlights
- Sylvania Silverstar foglights
- personalized license plate: MACH1NE registered in OK good until OCT of 2011
- Optima Red Top battery (I have the used/bad Motorcraft battery and shroud as well)
- custom made 6061 -T6 aircraft grade aluminum Optima tray from optimatrays.com, custom made top with the actual Mach 1 logo engraved into it, with “hourglass sides” and a protective clear powder coat
- I also have a brand new un-used Americanmuscle.com chin spoiler (it is not an exact OEM replacement)

HERE ARE SOME PICS. I APOLIGIZE FOR SOME OF THE PICS. I DIDN’T TAKE ANY NEW BODY PICS AS IT IS DIRTY FROM NOT BEING WASHED SINCE LAST OCT, SO SOME PICS ARE OLD, SOME ARE NEW. I TRIED TO LABEL THEM AS SUCH.

Flickr: OSUALUM78's Photostream (http://www.flickr.com/photos/osualum78mach1/)

THE SHOW SIGN I HAD MADE: MEASURES 54“ TALL BY 34“ WIDE AND Ľ“ THICK. THE SIGN WILL NEED TO BE MODIFIED AS IT HAS MY OWNER INFORMATION LISTED AND SOME MODS LISTED I AM KEEPING. IT HAS A MACH 1 LOGO ON THE TOP CENTER AND SCOTT HOAG SIGNATURE ON THE TOP LEFT OF IT. THE SIGN STAND IN THE PIC WILL BE KEPT BY ME

ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE ASK, ANY PICTURE REQUESTS, PLEASE ASK. BODY/EXTERIOR PICTURES RIGHT NOW WILL BE TERRIBLE AS SHE HAS BEEN PARKED IN MY GARAGE COLLECTING DUST AND SHE IS PARTIALLY TORN DOWN

I HAVE 2 ORIGINAL BUILD CERTIFICATES FROM FORD (BOTH ARE ORIGINALS, NO COPIES)

SCOTT HOAG HAS SIGNED THE CAR ON THE INSIDE OF THE GLOVEBOX (ON THE LIP) ON AND THE DRIVERS SIDE MIRROR COVER ON THE VISOR

THIS IS A PURCHASE ONLY, NO TRADES WILL BE CONSIDERED

THANKS

:beer:

Blownbyyou
04-24-2011, 10:36 PM
Where at in Oklahoma are you?

PharmDMach1
04-24-2011, 10:59 PM
Willing to sell the floor mats and door sills separately?:3:;)

OSUALUM78
04-25-2011, 09:21 AM
Where at in Oklahoma are you?

Tulsa

OSUALUM78
04-25-2011, 09:26 AM
Willing to sell the floor mats and door sills separately?:3:;)

Sorry man. I don't wan't to part her out. I will only part her out if I get to an extreme need to, which honestly won't happen b/c I know I can sell her as is, at a low balled price, without parting her out. I won't see a penny more by parting her out, and I'd rather see her go as is.

OSUALUM78
04-26-2011, 09:57 AM
Bump

It should be noted that the show sign will not fit in the Mach 1

OSUALUM78
04-28-2011, 01:04 PM
Bump

Current highest offer is $7250 (maybe $7500 if he agrees to my latest counter) cash via EFT or cashiers check from a guy in Texas.

Anyone care to go higher than his offer for her?

knitemare
05-06-2011, 03:30 AM
hey would you be willing to sell the spacer and the shifter? i can give you a stocker or a tri-ax in its place? i understand you dont want to part it out, but i have replacement parts for everything....plus im a fellow black mach owner in tulsa!!!

my names sunny,
918-706-4807 shoot me a text if your interested!!!

knitemare
05-06-2011, 03:36 AM
double post. my bad!

OSUALUM78
05-06-2011, 12:24 PM
hey would you be willing to sell the spacer and the shifter? i can give you a stocker or a tri-ax in its place? i understand you dont want to part it out, but i have replacement parts for everything....plus im a fellow black mach owner in tulsa!!!

my names sunny,
918-706-4807 shoot me a text if your interested!!!

No, I've already got a buyer waiting to send me a cashiers check (I need to still pull my Fiore quadrant and firewall adj, and gather paperwork for him) before he sends me a cashiers check. Once the check clears as legit, I will release the car for pickup and sign off the title.

I will not sell a part out from under the guy. He is expecting it as advertised with the PHP spacer and MGW short throw (I have the OEM shifter going with the car too).

Sorry man

knitemare
05-06-2011, 07:06 PM
i understand. i wasnt sure if you had agreed to sell the car yet. congrats on the sale! :CHEERS:

dino
05-14-2011, 03:29 PM
**** tempting since i have a motor here. if my STI or my 96 GT was gone, we'd be talking. good luck with sale!

OSUALUM78
05-17-2011, 02:14 PM
Back up for sale. My original buyer fell through

Still for sale

$8500 OBO

Fordplay04
06-16-2011, 10:32 PM
is this car still for sale?

OSUALUM78
06-17-2011, 12:15 AM
is this car still for sale?

No, sorry. I guess the mods never locked this thread. I sold it about 4 weeks ago to a local guy that is going to take good care of her