PDA

View Full Version : MAC & SLP LT's feedback

ASH302
03-16-2011, 01:14 AM
was wanting to know who all have used these two brands for LT's and get some feedback on em. i'm kinda more wanting to go with MAC cuz they offer a o/r h-pipe and i kinda wanted to keep it that way. this isn't a rush so i got time to get some feedback on this.

just mainly want to know how fitment was with em

Thanks

ASh

ASH302
03-16-2011, 01:15 AM
the reason i was considering SLP is cuz i have SLP LM1's and consider it being nice that i have a full matching exhaust system

ASh

Iowa
03-16-2011, 02:37 AM
yepp have slp lt's to o/r x to lm1's.... I LOVE it. really clean sounding. Only problem is...if your lowered mannnnnnnnnn. Correct me if im wrong anyone but I believe that slp lt's are the lowest hanging???

ASH302
03-16-2011, 02:59 AM
yepp have slp lt's to o/r x to lm1's.... I LOVE it. really clean sounding. Only problem is...if your lowered mannnnnnnnnn. Correct me if im wrong anyone but I believe that slp lt's are the lowest hanging???

i sit bout 2in front lower and 1.5 rear lower, so that should be fun, lol just have to be careful like i am now, thanks for the heads up though

ASh

xeno1234
03-16-2011, 11:30 AM
**** i have shorty's and i drag them!

Gasisontheright
03-16-2011, 12:57 PM
I have Mac's now, but wish I had gotten SLP or Kooks, something with a full flange that mounts to the head. I had a hell of a time getting the front head cylinder port to line up since the Mac's don't have a solid flange. I ended up stripping out one of the bolt holes in the head, just hoping that the locking header bolts will keep it from leaking.

ASH302
03-16-2011, 01:14 PM
**** i have shorty's and i drag them!

i hate my shorties

this is why i'm switching to LT's down the road

ASh