PDA

View Full Version : FS 03 White Auto S/C

machgsxr
01-17-2011, 03:13 PM
Selling the wifes 2003 Automatic White Mach 1 with the IUP. It has 85,500 miles on it right now and will go up slightly until it sells.

Bad -

- There is 1 accident report on it that happened at a gas station. The back bumper was barely scratched but the other car reported it so it went on as an accident. Back bumper was repainted and you could never tell.

- Next door neighbors kid got distracted riding his bike and ran into the quarter panel on the drivers side. Fortunately, it was just his face that planted into it, but at the right angle you could notice a small dent in it. No other scratches from that.

- Coming home from the racetrack she hit a dog on the Hwy. It bent the frame slightly on the underside on the passenger side by the radiator support. No airbags deployed. The passenger fender where it comes to a point where the light is has a small dent and some paint flaked off from the accident. I didn't report it to the insurance and it's too minor that I did not worry about fixing it.

The overall paint and body is about 7 out of 10. There are a few rock chips on the front bumper and hood and some spots that have the white touch up paint from before I bought the car.

Interior is 7 out of 10 too. The drivers side seat bolster is worn pretty bad, but is not torn. The steering wheel is pretty worn as well.

Now the good stuff on the car.

Performance

- Eaton supercharged making 408/376 through the auto on dynojet put on @ 84k miles
- Mild port on eaton and lower intake
- Freshly rebuilt tranny 1k miles ago
- Circle D 3600 Triple Disc converter installed @ 84.5k miles
- 98 Cobra rear end w/ 3.73 gears and 28 spline forged superior axles
- Metco 0# lower pulley kit
- Kooks L/T Headers
- Mac Prochamber
- SLP catback
- Aluminum Driveshaft
- 39 # injectors
- Stock gas tank w/ cobra hat and pumps
- Afco heat exchanger
- Cobra 90mm maf
- Metco idlers and tensioner
- Tru Forged I/C tank

Suspension

- Subframe connectors welded
- Driveshaft safety loop welded to subframes
- Torque boxes welded upper and lower
- UPR control arms upper/lower
- Maximum motorsports k-member and a-arms
- MM bumpsteer
- MM C/C plates
- UPR 14" x 175#'s coilovers

Misc. Items

- Remote oil cooler
- Embroderd Headrests "Mach 1"
- MGW shifter ball
- 17" x 8" stock rims all the way around
- Legal tint on windows
- Black "Mach 1" gas cap
- CDC honeycomb trunk panel
- Tinted taillights, 3rd brakelight and side reflectors
- 03/04 Cobra folding mirrors

Asking price is 15,500 obo. I can work on the price more, but I will remove some of the mods.

Also, if you wanted the stock length rear end, I could put another 99-04 housing to make it the correct rear end in the car, but due to the work the cost will not go down and you will lose the gears and axles. It will still keep the mach 1 brakes though. I put the smaller rear end in it so the tires tuck real nice inside the wheel wells.