PDA

View Full Version : Mustang "BARRICADE" From Tansformer Movie For Sale

blown03Mach1
10-30-2010, 12:19 AM
From USATODAY:

Now you can pretend you're a genuine Transformer. Except you can't get your car to transform into a giant, city-crushing robot. It just sort of stays a car And it's painted as a police car, so you may get pulled over for impersonating a cop if you dare take it on the street.

Other than that, the custom Ford Mustang customized by Steve Saleen, one of the most popular and famous Mustang performance enhancers, is the perfect choice for Transformers movie fans. It played Barricade in the 2007 movie and now it's being offered on eBay Motors. Reads the solicitation:

"Motoexotica is proud to offer one of only 3 custom Saleen Mustangs built by Steve Saleen for their role as 'Barricade' in the 2007 movie blockbuster Transformers. Steve Saleen created only 3 'Barricades' for the film and this was the #2 car, also known as the camera car. It was heavily screen used in the movie due to its attention to detail and no damage."

The car has a Saleen modified engine with a five-speed transmission and a body kit with a rear wing and 20-inch wheels. The decals say "to punish and enslave." It's been driven about 7,000 miles and is street legal.

EBAY Link
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford-Mustang-SALEEN-2005-FORD-MUSTANG-BARRICADE-TRANSFORMERS-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem4153f0ee6cQQitemZ28058 1172844QQptZUSQ5fCarsQ5fTrucks

StevesTorchRed
10-30-2010, 12:27 AM
We have a guy on a local forum that modified his himself.

Dead on replica.

Fenixfire
10-30-2010, 12:40 AM
Man Id love to own that car. Will probly end up goin for a steep price.

devous1
10-30-2010, 07:11 AM
I'm watching, but I bet yer right. I'd think alot of people would want that.

Deftones
10-30-2010, 03:47 PM
We have a guy on a local forum that modified his himself.

Dead on replica.

Yeah I have seen his ride and it is an awesome replica. Right on.

Monster Mach
10-30-2010, 11:45 PM
i would get rid of my mach in a heart beat for that car.. and everything else i own.. that is my dream car.... driving around in that.. how cool would that be?

StevesTorchRed
10-31-2010, 12:06 AM
i would get rid of my mach in a heart beat for that car.. and everything else i own.. that is my dream car.... driving around in that.. how cool would that be?

not very cool at all when you get older and realize all the cool **** you could own along with a Mach 1 for however much you ended up buying that piece for. :SMASH:

02mach1
10-31-2010, 12:32 PM
I just bet on it just now.

blown03Mach1
11-03-2010, 02:42 AM
For shyts and giggles I just bid on the car. This way once it does sell and goes across Barrett-Jackson one day, I can say I big on that car. LOL

BTW I am not worried about winning it as it has not reached its reserve and it still has 4 days remaining.

EDIT: I was out bid as soon as it went through. LOL But I can still say I bid on that car!