PDA

View Full Version : Feeler: CO Mach 1 5 speed 29k miles--$16k

NaMach1
10-12-2010, 05:40 PM
I've really been considering selling my baby for an 04 jeep overland as I miss having a vehicle capable of PA winters. I will know for sure if I will be selling or not within a week after running numbers on a black on black one I found. If I don't get any offers I will most likely keep the car and look for a cheap beater for winters.

Anyways, I would be selling my Competition Orange Mach 1 with 29,xxx miles. I bought it this past february and simply miss my old jeeps. It is a 5 speed manual with the IUP (interior upgrade package). I bought it bone stock except an K&N CAI. Since I've added a MGW short throw shifter, Ford Racing "C" lowering springs, Ford Racing 4.10 gears (no whine), SLP x pipe, Borla Stinger catback, 32% tint, and 1 inch rear wheel spacers. The current tires are stock size 245 BFG Gforce KDWs which are high performance summer tires and have a lot of tread left and about 8k miles on them. The car has been garage kept and never taken out in the snow. I also will be sending a Diablosport tuner with it to compensate for the 4.10 gears and is programmed for 93 octane gas (canned tune). The car has also never been on a dyno or taken down the drag strip. I also have the stock h pipe, stock 3.55 gears, stock shifter, and stock lowering springs which ill send with the car.

This car is in amazing shape and to prove it the car won 1st place for the stock mach 1 class at Ford Nationals at Carlise 2010 (I can show you the trophy, which im keeping haha). Again I hate to sell it but I could never bring myself to take it out in the winters so it has to go. I really hope to sell the car to someone who cares at least as much as I do about it and the only requirement is that it is brought to the 2011 Ford Nationals for me to visit her again haha.

I am asking $16,000 for the car. If you have any questions or interest you can send me a private message through here or text/call me at (717)318-2077 and im located in York, PA (17402) for reference.

welby
10-12-2010, 11:46 PM
Dude, can't this wait until spring, lol? :eyebrows: I've been keeping my eye on the Machs and am probably just going to wait until winter's over the find one at this point. I know all about the Jeep thing; I've had a '95 YJ on 33's, a '00 TJ on 35's, a '99 WJ and now daily drive a '99 XJ with a 6" long arm kit and 33's.

If Capital One still offered the "blank check" loans for private sales, I'd be extremely tempted to just try to buy it right now. They only offer them for dealer sales now, which sucks.

Good luck with the sale... I guess :D

rhite95
10-13-2010, 10:22 AM
Keep it and find a cheap dd.....

Orange Crush
10-13-2010, 10:59 AM
If it were stock I'd be thinking about it....
Good luck with sale!

Mach828
10-13-2010, 11:41 AM
+1 :3:

keep it and find a cheap dd.....

NaMach1
10-13-2010, 08:25 PM
Thanks everyone. I may end up keeping it! I found a 1999 black jeep laredo with a v6 I may buy for my daily driver. Still excepting offers though

welby
10-13-2010, 09:25 PM
Thanks everyone. I may end up keeping it! I found a 1999 black jeep laredo with a v6 I may buy for my daily driver. Still excepting offers though

Inline 6, dude :eyebrows:

Word of caution, if you don't already know. Don't expect any more than 16 mpg average out of it. If gas mileage is a concern, you might want to look elsewhere. I get about 13mpg with mine :rolleyses

NaMach1
10-13-2010, 09:51 PM
Inline 6, dude :eyebrows:

Word of caution, if you don't already know. Don't expect any more than 16 mpg average out of it. If gas mileage is a concern, you might want to look elsewhere. I get about 13mpg with mine :rolleyses

My girlfriend actually has a 2003 black GC laredo and gets 17 mpg average mainly backrounds and we got 21 mpg on a trip to the mountains in lock haven with it. Then again she drives like a old lady. Can you see who is making me crave another jeep haha :D